Merry Christmas To Me

loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic
I just received the Christmas present I ordered on Christmas Eve.

2008 Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

Tidewater w/ Wheat Leather Interior
Premium Package
Wood Trim
Luxe Elite Package
Navigation Package
Technology Package
Cargo Area Protector
Splash Guards

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Oh, that is very nice indeed. :D
How is it on the mileage?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
wow! where can i "order" my christmas and bday gifts!

congrats on a beautiful car!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
WOOOOO WHOOOOO!!!!

You got the Major to spring for a new car??!!!!! Good for you!!! Ms.L! Now don't stop there, Rolex, Cartier, Prada, Gucci, well you get the drift!

Last edited by a moderator:
loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic
WOOOOO WHOOOOO!!!!

You got the Major to spring for a new car??!!!!! Good for you!!! Ms.L! Now don't stop there, Rolex, Cartier, Prada, Gucci, well you get the drift!
This is my car! :eek: He has his toys and now I have mine! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Cool looking car. I hope you enjoy it. I wonder if Major is now enough in the good graces to permit a GTG this summer.:) Have fun you deserve it.

loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic
Cool looking car. I hope you enjoy it. I wonder if Major is now enough in the good graces to permit a GTG this summer.:) Have fun you deserve it.
Thank you! I'm looking foward to the GTG this summer. See you there. :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
thanks stratman ...

too bad Florida is pretty far from Toronto

aside from Disneyland, what are the sites to see in Florida?

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Crikeys, Loserwife, is that you in that pic?! Darned if I would have bought you a fine auto like that! Great looking lady in a hot car!?:eek: That spells trouble for Major! Hey, Major; hope you have plenty of guns and a big baseball bat!:D

Nice ride, Loserwife! Drive safely, now, ya' here?

Any bets on how long she goes without a ticket:eek::eek:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
thanks stratman ...

too bad Florida is pretty far from Toronto

aside from Disneyland, what are the sites to see in Florida?
Mikey,

Disneyland is in California, we have Disney World, bigger and better (can't wait for the Californians to kick in), we have tons of great beaches, if you like the tropics the further south you go the more lush it gets (the vegetation, not the natives), the Bahamas are a short hop away, fishing of all kinds, I prefer offshore trolling near Bimini (a Bahamian island approx 47 miles ESE of Miami)for Marlin, Tuna and Dolphin, the reefs are great for Grouper, Yellowtail and red snapper. There's NASA, Tarpon Springs, The Everglades, Key West and the Florida Keys to the south, the gulf coast, there's so much to see. By the way you can Google these sites and get some info.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Mikey,

Disneyland is in California, we have Disney World, bigger and better (can't wait for the Californians to kick in), we have tons of great beaches, if you like the tropics the further south you go the more lush it gets (the vegetation, not the natives), the Bahamas are a short hop away, fishing of all kinds, I prefer offshore trolling near Bimini (a Bahamian island approx 47 miles ESE of Miami)for Marlin, Tuna and Dolphin, the reefs are great for Grouper, Yellowtail and red snapper. There's NASA, Tarpon Springs, The Everglades, Key West and the Florida Keys to the south, the gulf coast, there's so much to see. By the way you can Google these sites and get some info.
right. i've been to disneyland ... figured they call them disneyland in florida as well ;) i kinda don't like the tropics (yeah i live in one) i need to go where the temps are below 10-15deg celcius for a change :)

ill check out the other places though ... NASA? what's in Houston? as in "Houston we have a problem" :) j/k

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis