Merry Christmas To Me

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Crikeys, Loserwife, is that you in that pic?! Darned if I would have bought you a fine auto like that! Great looking lady in a hot car!?:eek: That spells trouble for Major! Hey, Major; hope you have plenty of guns and a big baseball bat!:D

Dat be her, alrighty, Duke. :) But Major is one big, imposing dude. I'm not sure he needs a bat. I can goof off out here from the other side of the continent. But I'd be more respectful if he were here, ho ho. :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nice ride but...seriously...how do you wait four months for a new car????

I ordered my Corvette a month ago and I'm literally bouncing off the walls waiting for it to show up. Four months...couldn't do it. Teach me patience, Jedi Master.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja

I ordered my Corvette a month ago and I'm literally bouncing off the walls waiting for it to show up. Four months...couldn't do it. Teach me patience, Jedi Master.
Yeah, I was just going to ask you about the Vette, any update?

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Very nice car indeed! Your signature cracks me up too, is that true? :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I was just going to ask you about the Vette, any update?
Didn't mean for a hijack, but thanks for asking. The target build week for my car is THIS WEEK.:D:D:D

Once it's built, it could be another week or more for transportation, customs at the Soviet border and dealer prep/licensing. I cannot wait any longer...I'm going nuts already.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Didn't mean for a hijack, but thanks for asking. The target build week for my car is THIS WEEK.:D:D:D

Once it's built, it could be another week or more for transportation, customs at the Soviet border and dealer prep/licensing. I cannot wait any longer...I'm going nuts already.
Let us know when it's in your hands. (Sorry to Ms. L for the sidetracking.:))

loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic

It wasn't easy at times but now that I have it, I ask myself... what
was all the hub bub.

Hang in there! :)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
thanks stratman ...

too bad Florida is pretty far from Toronto

aside from Disneyland, what are the sites to see in Florida?
Get it right. It's DisneyWORLD. Disneyland is in California. :rolleyes: LOL

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis