Darnit! The first time I see a Carrera GT in person and it is wrecked...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
The Maserati MC12 is a genuine race track car, that's slightly changed so that it may be run in the streets....
But a race car is still a race car....
It's a bargain at $1,700,000 / 1,300,000 €
Performance beyond reproach.........

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Or this may prove to be even better

The Koenigsegg CCXR Edition:
Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds
0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h 13.55 sec.
Top Speed: 410+ km/h (254+ mph) (estimated)
Everything made from Carbon fiber, and Titan+++

http://www.koenigsegg.com/cars_3_2.html

No real pictures here, but I have seen pictures of it and it looks like something from another planet......

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Didn't want to open a new thread on this, but I saw a Lambo that really caught my attention yesterday, it was a brand-spanking new Gallardo Spyder in red, that's right red, it's the only color I haven't seen in Miami.
They're usually spotted in white, silver, yellow, light blue, dark blue, black, green but never in red, it looked really nice and different, I told my wife give it a couple of weeks and we'll start seeing a bunch in red, then ho hum......another Lambo.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Haraldo, can you please resize that picture? No everyone has 3000x2000 resolution monitors.

Looky what I saw at the Auto Show!

This was someones car, you can tell engine isn't that clean.

They also had one of these.

Just for you Davemcc,

SheepStar

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I saw the Audi last year in the Miami Beach Auto Show. They also had a Maserati prototype that after the show they left at the local dealer for a couple of weeks, very interesting. They had a mock up of the '09 Camaro (if it ever makes it to production) in Hugger Orange that looked really cool.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't seen an R8 in person yet, but I have seen the MC12 in action at the Palo Alto Concourse a few years back. I have pics that I can post later.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Why was Tiger at the Porsche dealer ....

My brother in law saw Tiger getting his serviced at our local Porsche dealer. My friend Oscar has a silver one, they're nice, but I'll take an Enzo at the drop of a hat over the Porsche.
.... servicing one of his Buicks ? As a Buick PGA spokesman, that is all he drives, correct ?? :p

Nice, nice white GT3 in my neighborhood !

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Haraldo, can you please resize that picture? No everyone has 3000x2000 resolution monitors.
SheepStar
What the hell haven't you got 10024*7680 resolution :D:D:D
Easiest, right click and save picture locally to a folder on your PC and double click the image and Windows will resize it for you to fit your resolution, unless you run Linux, but then you can do something else.....

This should work out for you. If not send a complaint to billg@microsoft.com or steveb@microsoft.com

The R8 is from another planet, but I really think the Maserati is way beyond anything I've seen before, even Ferrari Enzo is coming out short here....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
MC12 is mechanically identical to the Enzo except for the bodywork. I got lucky, I happened to be standing right there when the guy came to take the MC12 back to the shop from being on display - WOW that is one insane engine note. It sounds like an F1 car.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
.... servicing one of his Buicks ? As a Buick PGA spokesman, that is all he drives, correct ?? :p

Nice, nice white GT3 in my neighborhood !
LOL! Tiger wouldn't be caught dead in a Buick!:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You'd think on a super exotic sports car they'd use Aluminum intake piping and such, but it's still the plain old rubbery plastic.

I want to stick a Power Chamber intake on my civic, but I'd have to relocate my battery.

SheepStar

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
Where's the front? No, really good looking.

And who cares the caparo is a toy? A real supercar should not be practical ;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You'd think on a super exotic sports car they'd use Aluminum intake piping and such, but it's still the plain old rubbery plastic.

I want to stick a Power Chamber intake on my civic, but I'd have to relocate my battery.

SheepStar
Because intake material has never really been proven to be a factor. You can make it out of anything and the air will flow the same. The amount of heat transfer over the span of the average intake is meaningless.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Because intake material has never really been proven to be a factor. You can make it out of anything and the air will flow the same. The amount of heat transfer over the span of the average intake is meaningless.
Sure it has. Aluminum has great heat dispersion characteristics, that's why intercoolers are made out of them. Carbonfiber doesn't let heat in well. All factors, that will make a difference is high horse machines.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis