Which speaker company do you think has the biggest "fan boys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Cambridge Audio the only speaker line worse than Bose or Coby!
Are you just trying to piss him off and start another flame war on the forums? :mad:

We've had enough of this recently.

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Perhaps the mods should move this to the steam vent if it's going to continue heading in this direction...or lock it, as I don't believe much more productive discussion is going to take place. Just a thought.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Are you just trying to piss him off and start another flame war on the forums? :mad:
Since nobody (even him) is actually stupid enough to believe what he wrote, that is the only explanation.

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
This thread, I believe, was initially started with good intentions. However, if one wanted to be pessimistic, it could be suggested that the whole point of it was for it to get to this point since this was another one of "those" topics that everyone (myself included) has thoughts on. We've all played pretty nice though, this time anyway.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
It is hard to imagine any thread with "fanboys" in the title remaining civil for long.:D (Once someone mentioned Blose, all bets were off.)

majorloser

majorloser

Perhaps the mods should move this to the steam vent if it's going to continue heading in this direction...or lock it, as I don't believe much more productive discussion is going to take place. Just a thought.
Good idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis