Wish me luck and a little prayer couldn't hurt either

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Good Luck Greg.

Just think of the new Yamaha or Emotiva equipment you'll be able to justify.:D

majorloser

majorloser

I remember when I was interviewing for jobs (obviously before this one) that I always wished the last question was:

"And on a personal note... what brand of speakers do you own and why?"

Boy, I would have ACED that question! :D
"Bose, because the guy at Sears told me they were the greatest thing since sliced bread." :p

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ummm...

Just got a call back and they said my interview today was great.

I have a phone interview tomorrow at 11:30am with the VP of the company. I hope it's the "rubber stamp" final call and offer!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Ummm...

Just got a call back and they said my interview today was great.

I have a phone interview tomorrow at 11:30am with the VP of the company. I hope it's the "rubber stamp" final call and offer!
Good Luck, or should I say "Congratulations". It looks like you got it. I don't imagine that a VP would take the time just to say "Thanks for coming out".

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
wow, that's great! a door closes, a window opens!

God Bless!

im sure somebody in Texas can run over the "other" guy ... you know his name? :) j/k of course (it only works here in the Philippines)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Greg's the man, he bagged the job, no VP would call just to say "hey, ah, thanks for coming by, I hope one day we can sit and have some coffee.":D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, I completely missed this thread...

Congrats on the new job (hopefully)!

I remember the last question I was asked when I interviewed for Bestbuy was "Could you sell a product like Bose".

It was Horrible.

SheepStar

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well the VP interview went very well. At the end of the call he said "I hope you dont mind if I call the Sales Manager and tell him that I want you in the spot ASAP"!

He told me to expect a formal offer before the end of the week. The only thing I seemed to have misunderstood was the salary. It is a bit higher than I was thinking!

And BTW, I would sale Bose if the money was right (lol)

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Well the VP interview went very well. At the end of the call he said "I hope you dont mind if I call the Sales Manager and tell him that I want you in the spot ASAP"!

He told me to expect a formal offer before the end of the week. The only thing I seemed to have misunderstood was the salary. It is a bit higher than I was thinking!

Great news. However there is a hospital that will be missing a great RT.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja

Man that's great news, see I told you..."you'll do fine.":D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is all about the interview! That second interview is often just a formality to see what you are like in person :) Congrats on the new job!!!! (I missed this thread too....been busy with work).

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So you told the VP your an Audioholic Ninja and he was so impressed that he told his subordinate to offer you the job at a higher salary...:D

Congrats!!!

SBF1

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Selling Bose isn't worth getting killed over Greg, I would advise against it, if you know what I mean.;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis