Wish me luck and a little prayer couldn't hurt either

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
As most of you know, I was laid off towards the end of the year '07. Lucky, I guess, that I got a good severance package and I was also able to go back and work in a hospital as a Respiratory Therapist. Though the money I make as a RT is about half of what I was making, it pays the bills and still leaves me money to play and money to save.

I recieved a call 2 weeks ago from a company who had interest in me. After 3 interviews it is narrowed down to two of us. The final interview is today at 1pm. The compensation is way higher than what I was making at my "good" job and all the accounts are local which would be awesome. (all my accounts used to be in the Midwest)

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Good Luck Greg!
I hope all goes well; keep us posted.

Regards,
Rick

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
thats it positive attitudes brings positive results, best of luck, and wishing you great luck

scott

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
As most of you know, I was laid off towards the end of the year '07. Lucky, I guess, that I got a good severance package and I was also able to go back and work in a hospital as a Respiratory Therapist. Though the money I make as a RT is about half of what I was making, it pays the bills and still leaves me money to play and money to save.

I recieved a call 2 weeks ago from a company who had interest in me. After 3 interviews it is narrowed down to two of us. The final interview is today at 1pm. The compensation is way higher than what I was making at my "good" job and all the accounts are local which would be awesome. (all my accounts used to be in the Midwest)

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I wish you luck. However you are now doing very valuable work. I can assure you as a now retired ICU physician highly competent RT's and skilled ICU nurses are indispensable. There is a severe shortage of RTs. It is to bad the remuneration is not compatible with the skill and responsibility

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Good luck. Maybe you can get a job that gets you goofing off here more again ;)!

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
I didn't catch your other thread... what was your position?

My wife is an RT; been working as one for over 2 years now, and has been out of college for about a year.

She just interviewed for an administrative position at a hospital she used to work at. I'm really hoping she gets it so she can get off night shift which is started to put a strain on our marriage.

Anyway, good luck with your interview.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I was a Director of a Health Management company but most of my time was spent in sales and marketing.

I actually like the RT world and as TLS stated, there is a great need for the service but the money just isn't there. I practiced as a RT for around 18 years before I entered the Corporate world.
I didn't catch your other thread... what was your position?

My wife is an RT; been working as one for over 2 years now, and has been out of college for about a year.

She just interviewed for an administrative position at a hospital she used to work at. I'm really hoping she gets it so she can get off night shift which is started to put a strain on our marriage.

Anyway, good luck with your interview.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well, the interview went very well so now I just have to wait and see (along with sending out my thank you letters)

Thanks for the support guys!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Greg,

I'm sure telling them that your an Audioholic Ninja will put you over the top!:D

SBF1

majorloser

majorloser

Good Luck

Don't forget to slip a couple green backs in that thank you letter envelope ;)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dang, I didnt even know I was a Ninja, must have changed recently. I will call them back and tell them!
Greg,

I'm sure telling them that your an Audioholic Ninja will put you over the top!:D

SBF1

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I remember when I was interviewing for jobs (obviously before this one) that I always wished the last question was:

"And on a personal note... what brand of speakers do you own and why?"

Boy, I would have ACED that question! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis