Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I married two smokers before I ever smoked my first cigarette. But then again, I had to cast a wide net to find a woman who was looking for a prematurely balding, fat, lazy, cynical, sarcastic, atheist, libertarian/conservative. See, it's not impossible to find the right one, but it might take some compromise.
Now thats what im talking about,when your single as long as they can fit through the door their better than nothing,then you upgrade her big a$$ when you find something better.

I wouldnt care if she chain smoked cuban cigars & ate twinkees dipped in honey 3 times a day,still better than nothing,i'd join AA & hook up with a desperate drunk MILF till something better came along.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Now thats what im talking about,when your single as long as they can fit through the door their better than nothing,then you upgrade her big a$$ when you find something better.
Agreed. Or else if you are so picky you gonna end having a carpal tunnel syndrome for repetitive movement by doing a lot of this
and wolf hairs will grow on your palm. :D

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Reminds me of part of Rodney Carringtons show....

.... I went home with a fat girl once, a bunch of times.......

.... She whipped back that comforter and said, Get after it!!.... So I F***'d the S*** out of that comforter. Hell I was so drunk I didnt know what I had ahold' of. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

I wouldnt care if she chain smoked cuban cigars & ate twinkees dipped in honey 3 times a day,still better than nothing,i'd join AA & hook up with a desperate drunk MILF till something better came along.
That's right. If she smokes, she pokes. As long as you have that in common, the rest will play out the way it should. Heck, if I wasn't married right now, I'd be looking for dates in the local peeler bars. At least they're not shy about nudity and it's easy to shop around before you buy.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
The women out there that are worth a damn, will carry this phase out for as long as they see fit in order to know that you are the real deal and not just some bozo looking for a cheap thrill.
While finding the right woman and starting a long-term relationship is the eventual goal, I am all for a cheap thrill in the meantime.:D

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja

A great many women are very definitely not better than nothing.:rolleyes:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
While finding the right woman and starting a long-term relationship is the eventual goal, I am all for a cheap thrill in the meantime.:D
Then why praise hell all the talk about standards?!? Log out of this site immediately, head down to the local watering hole and be a man, man. :D Seriously, nothing wrong with multiple mistakes with the wrong woman, or women, as the case may be - but if you're focusing on narrowing things down to your list of preferences only for a cheap thrill you're wasting your time. Get out there and play the field, that's why the field exists... :p

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

Were you spying on me during my dating days?? How did you know? :eek:

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
To answer the original question: NO. No, you have not been stood up by any stretch of the definition. To be stood up, one first has to arrange a meeting...a date.

As you have not done this, you can take solace in the fact that you have not been stood up Joe. You have, however, been flatly denied and repeatedly rejected. :eek: I'll chime in later wih some more free advice if you like.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Then why praise hell all the talk about standards?!? Log out of this site immediately, head down to the local watering hole and be a man, man. :D Seriously, nothing wrong with multiple mistakes with the wrong woman, or women, as the case may be - but if you're focusing on narrowing things down to your list of preferences only for a cheap thrill you're wasting your time. Get out there and play the field, that's why the field exists... :p
The problem with this suggestion is the phrase "local watering hole". I will not set foot in a bar, and I am not sure where else to meet available women.

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
I will not set foot in a bar, and I am not sure where else to meet available women.
Do you dance? Some folk consider a club a better place to pull than a bar (personally I see it the other way round).

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, but you yourself are a smoker. Besides, what makes you think I don't make exceptions? :D

Work, work and more work I'm afraid.
Work is good for the body and mind Robbie! ;)

"..but..."? I don't make excuses for myself Robbie, and I do not expect others to do so for me. :p;) And you realize that my "smokin' girls" comment was a double-entendre, yes? ;)

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Do you dance? Some folk consider a club a better place to pull than a bar (personally I see it the other way round).
Possible if there is a club that is not also a bar. This being OKC, I am not sure. (Tough to start a conversation, though, as the music is invariably way loud.)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Possible if there is a club that is not also a bar. This being OKC, I am not sure. (Tough to start a conversation, though, as the music is invariably way loud.)
Sheesh... I bet you're a barrel of fun at parties and social events aren't you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis