Demo XBox 360 gets RROD at G.D.C.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
My nephew got a new 360 last month...it has died already. He even asked me 360 or PS3, I told him 360 has more games currently, but PS3 is WAY more reliable and will catch up in games. He chose...unwisely.

I'm convinced MS has no clue how to fix this machine...and never will.

It is a total piece of crap.

This story would be funny if it wasn't so damn frustrating.

B

Bloodstriker

Full Audioholic
Wow. Head are gonna roll for that one...

But in regards to which system I like better for games - 360 hands down. The online experience of XBL is so much better than that of the PSN. In fact, if my 360 were to get the red rings of death, I would still buy another one. If my PS3 broke, I would be tempted to replace it with a BD Player.

I'm not a 360 Fanboy.... I believe all 3 systems have their strengths and weaknesses. Now.. I just need to get my hands on a Wii.....hmm..

don-n-sa

don-n-sa

Audiophyte
Wow. Head are gonna roll for that one...

But in regards to which system I like better for games - 360 hands down. The online experience of XBL is so much better than that of the PSN. In fact, if my 360 were to get the red rings of death, I would still buy another one. If my PS3 broke, I would be tempted to replace it with a BD Player.

I'm not a 360 Fanboy.... I believe all 3 systems have their strengths and weaknesses. Now.. I just need to get my hands on a Wii.....hmm..

I couldn't agree more with this comment...and I have all three.

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
I have all the next gen systems, well had a 360 till it died on me 2 times and i eventually sold the next one I got back from MS. And while I do agree that XBL is better setup then the PSN by far, I think peoples opinion on that are going to change when Home drops for PS3. From what I have read its going to make playing online a lot better of an experience, and fun just to mess around in and watch movies and such. I don't know I guess you could call me somewhat of a ps fanboy I have had every system, but I did like the 360 too , till it died too many times and I had to pay for it both times... No RROD just other stupid problems both out of warranty. Whereas my PS3 has had not one single problem with it in over a year. Anyways, thats just my 2 cents :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis