The wolf pack mentality/posting methods.

majorloser

majorloser

Ha,somebody besides looserwife noticed my kitty.

Everybody knows the looserwife' avatar is Hello kitty,my new one is Mello Kitty.

Yeah, I had to hear about your abuse of her avatar :mad:

Though, it's still not as funny as the one I want to sneek as her avatar.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I can just see HH on his HOG wearing a Hello Kitty T-shirt!:D It just ain't natural.:eek:

Nah,i just wear hello kitty undies on my bikes,that way i can look tough & feel sexy all at the same time :eek::D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
HH demonstrates the practice of his post-jacking theory right here.:D

Baiting:
Ha,somebody besides looserwife noticed my kitty.

Everybody knows the looserwife' avatar is Hello kitty,my new one is Mello Kitty.

Steering:
Nah,i just wear hello kitty undies on my bikes,that way i can look tough & feel sexy all at the same time :eek::D
Pounce:
Especially when kitty's wearin a brown helmet.
And the original topic is completely forgotten.:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Holy crap... what in god's name happened to this thread?? :confused:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
OP hijacked his own thread. I love it when that happens.:D

Way to go, HighFi.:cool:
LOL - :D I hadn't viewed this thread in a while, when I saw it got bumped I had to investigate and now I wish I hadn't... there are images that have now scarred my brain. :eek:

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
LOL - :D I hadn't viewed this thread in a while, when I saw it got bumped I had to investigate and now I wish I hadn't... there are images that have now scarred my brain. :eek:
I am on my way to my shrink to get rid of that imaginary picture in my head of HH in his kitty and brown helmet. You want me to book for you for next appointment?....:(

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I am on my way to my shrink to get rid of that imaginary picture in my head of HH in his kitty and brown helmet. You want me to book for you for next appointment?....:(
Please do, but it will take a lot of sedatives and therapy... :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, this thread has gone loco!!! A cat with crap on it's head, burly men with she-cat underwear on a Harley no less!! She cat toting AK! What's this site come to? The end of the world is upon us! All is lost! All is lost!

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, this thread has gone loco!!! A cat with crap on it's head, burly men with she-cat underwear on a Harley no less!! She cat toting AK! What's this site come to? The end of the world is upon us! All is lost! All is lost!
I thought it was just another standard day on the AH forum. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis