How much do you invested in cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

It's almost 1300 and this thread is still alive?

You're slacking off Staff Sargeant!

Senior Audioholic

When the back of your entertainment center looks like this who cares how much the wire cost?:cool:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This may be a first for the Steam Vent.
I don't think the 'Cable Problem' was the fault of
Bush or Cheney....or was it?:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Matt34 - how long before the plug is pulled? Man, you're almost prophetic in your prediction... ;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
This may be a first for the Steam Vent.
I don't think the 'Cable Problem' was the fault of
Bush or Cheney....or was it?:D
LOL - determined to make this a messy free for all, eh? Pretty soon we're all going to be swinging both fists wildly just to try and survive in this madness. :D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Matt34 - how long before the plug is pulled? Man, you're almost prophetic in your prediction... ;)
Well, I don't know if he (or anyone) has to pull it Halon.

This is the vent, and I'm letting off some steam before my weekend commences. Mind you, without being rude or offensive, and whilst remaining on point and gramatically correct. :p

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
Oh go ahead pull the plug, I got slapped with some sort of demerit, it is not nice pick on challenged members and I see the error in my ways so I am sorry for insulting the less fortunate among us.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My wife says, "We have more cabling than CBS, or NBC."
So....is that a bad thing?:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Oh go ahead pull the plug, I got slapped with some sort of demerit, it is not nice pick on challenged members and I see the error in my ways so I am sorry for insulting the less fortunate among us.
Apologizes for insulting members, while insulting members at the same time... priceless.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
(Applause)... You go girl! Even when you know your goose is cooked, you go down swinging! I have to say I am impressed with your "spirit". :D
Lol.

I don't know. I give people their space. Chad had an axe to grind with me from the start for some reason, and his hashmarks, so to speak, are being displayed. I once posted something about "questions about rankings" without any refernce to chad whatsoever, and he came in with an insulting post there as well. My post there was in the steam vent too, and was not directed at chad, or anyone in particular, for that matter. I was just spiffballing. Chad came in there and took the egocentric high ground, accusing me of "punishing" him. I did not repsond to that accusation...not worthwhile. He made it personal.

This is a whole other matter. It has to do with overspending ludicrous amounts on cabling, personal attacks, and grammar, spelling and sentence composition. Just my cup of tea today. :p;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
LOL - determined to make this a messy free for all, eh? Pretty soon we're all going to be swinging both fists wildly just to try and survive in this madness. :D
Let's show Mat we can be big boys!:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Well, I don't know if he (or anyone) has to pull it Halon.

This is the vent, and I'm letting off some steam before my weekend commences. Mind you, without being rude or offensive, and whilst remaining on point and gramatically correct. :p
Yeah, but really there is no further merit to be had in this thread other than just muscle flexing at this point, and continuing to bash the OP for what he has done. I guess if there is any value remaining, it's only to serve as an outlet for our frustrations... :rolleyes::D

Matt34

Matt34

So, I'm going to lunch and rather than leave and come back to who knows what I'll go ahead and end this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis