Worst Movie Ever Made?

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

This should be fun! :D What's the worst movie ever made in all human history? The film so cringingly awful that your skin crawls and your blood runs cold? The film so bad you'd consider poking your eyes out vs being forced to watch?

My pick: Natural Born Killers. The stinker by which all others are judged. When I make a list of the "Bottom Ten" worst, I really have to make it 11 as I've set NBK as "winner" of the "Lifetime Acheivement For Suck Award." Nothing I've seen is so irredeemably awful as that one, so it's only fair I consider it as it's own catagory, a category of one.

What are some other choices for the Worst of the Worst?

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
Dangerous Liaisons- let's see, I'm gonna bang Michelle Pfieffer so I can get Glenn Close but along the way I fell for Michelle Pfieffer... NOBODY saw THAT coming... :rolleyes: the ultimate date punishes you movie.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Doesn't Uma get topless in that one, though? I'd have a hard time calling any flick with Uma's rack the "worst" of all time! Although I gotta admit I haven't seen the movie (although I do own it...Never got around to watching it. :eek: ).

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
I must have been out in that VERY long line to get some popcorn when that scene came on... the only time I'd ever seen a longer line was when I went back for a coke... :p

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Don't all Steven Segal movies qualify automaticly?

But seriously....

I think that Boxing Helena is a contendor. It's boring, makes no real since and then at the end it manages to do the only thing that could possibly make it worse: have the entire movie be a suprise dream sequence. Pleasantville might have been even worse....... it's a tough call. It's sort of like arguing if bull crap or horse feces is better to fall in face first.

-Chris

Rob Babcock said:
This should be fun! :D What's the worst movie ever made in all human history? The film so cringingly awful that your skin crawls and your blood runs cold? The film so bad you'd consider poking your eyes out vs being forced to watch?

My pick: Natural Born Killers. The stinker by which all others are judged. When I make a list of the "Bottom Ten" worst, I really have to make it 11 as I've set NBK as "winner" of the "Lifetime Acheivement For Suck Award." Nothing I've seen is so irredeemably awful as that one, so it's only fair I consider it as it's own catagory, a category of one.

What are some other choices for the Worst of the Worst?

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Okay, how can you call a movie with Sherlyn Fenn getting naked the worst...er, do you guys see a trend, here? :D I have to agree that most of the Seagal ones are stinkers, but I found "Under Seige" to be entertaining. And no, not just the part where Erica Eleniac jumped out of the cake! :p

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Rob Babcock said:
Okay, how can you call a movie with Sherlyn Fenn getting naked the worst...er, do you guys see a trend, here? :D I have to agree that most of the Seagal ones are stinkers, but I found "Under Seige" to be entertaining. And no, not just the part where Erica Eleniac jumped out of the cake! :p
Ah, I have that cake scene etched into my memory. IMO, she has an excellent *rack*.

The Segal line was a joke. I actually watch nearly every Segal movie that is released. Bad, but in a way that I like. If you've seen Belly of The Beast, you can't but help to laugh as Segal reacts to the news of his daughter being kidnapped by terrorists with the same calm and constipated face as every other scene in every movie he's made. I bet if he could manage ANY other face/expression, that he would get a very lucrative contract with EX-LAX. Imagine the potential of getting rid of constipation that has lasted a few decades? :) If you insist on wathing the entire movie you can be assured you will be repullsed(it's just creepy to see this seniour citizen getting it on with a 20 year old) as he has a sexual encounter with a young beautiful Asian girl.

-Chris

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
Rob Babcock said:
I have to agree that most of the Seagal ones are stinkers, but I found "Under Seige" to be entertaining. And no, not just the part where Erica Eleniac jumped out of the cake! :p
I'd go with Rob on this one. Under Siege was a really good movie, but Segal had alot of real professional help on this one (including Tommy Lee Jones, a sober Gary Busey, Colm Meaney of STNG fame, Andy Romano, old sci-fi standard Nick Mancuso, the highly underrated latino Raymond Cruz, Bernie Casey, and the surprisingly believable Miss E)

In most of his other movies, his "help" came from talent of the caliber of Kelly LeBrock, best known (if memory serves)for her role in "Weird Science".. other than visuals, there's not much to take your mind off Segal's bad acting... even Keenan Ivory Wayans couldn't cover for him in the Glimmer Man

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
I LOVE Nicole Kidman. But Practical Magic, with Sandra Bullock, was horrible. I did like Under Siege and the cake scene is quite edible.

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
ya gotta admit, Erica looks good coming AND going.. if you saw her pull herself out of the hole in Chasers.. it just makes ya wanna scream "damn it's good to be a guy" :D

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Hmmm...I liked "Glimmer Man." I'll have to admit as a younger guy I liked Seagal's movies, but when I finally got them on DVD I was shocked by how bad most of them were. Including the ones I liked. But Steven musta been doin' something right- he was actually married to LeBrock back then! :eek:

Actually, he manages to play a lot of very different types of characters. For example, sometimes he's an ex-CIA guy who's family is killed. Other times he's an ex-special forces operatives who's family is killed. Still other times, he's an ex-DEA agent who's family is only assaulted! Now THAT is range as an actor! :D

Anyhow, Under Seige, Under Seige 2, Glimmer Man & the first one he did with DFX (or GFX, or DTS- whatever the hell that rapper dude is called) were all watchable. The Foreigner, though, was almost Kafkaesque in its absurdity, and almost all of his films of the last decade were just as bad.

I liked Executive Decision fairly well, too, although it's hard to call that a Seagal movie since he's only in the first 40 minutes. Kurt Russell, Oliver Platt & John Leguizamo really make that one.

Hey, I like a good bad movie as much as the next guy! :D

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
Rob Babcock said:
I liked Executive Decision fairly well, too, although it's hard to call that a Seagal movie since he's only in the first 40 minutes. Kurt Russell, Oliver Platt & John Leguizamo really make that one.

Hey, I like a good bad movie as much as the next guy! :D
how can it be a BAD movie if Segal DIES ? and then gets flung away in the jet wash ? :D

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

BTW, Leprkon, wouldn't you have to say Leprechaun, with Jennifer Aniston, was also one of the worst films of all time? ;) :p Bet she wishes she could take that one back!

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Rob Babcock said:
BTW, Leprkon, wouldn't you have to say Leprechaun, with Jennifer Aniston, was also one of the worst films of all time? ;) :p Bet she wishes she could take that one back!
Hey now! I liked all of the Leprechaun movies, even Leprechaun In Space. Egads!

-Chris

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
Technically no. Since it (Leprechaun) is part of a seemingly endless series, its actual position in the list is still in a state of flux... every time they make a new one, the first one moves up the list from worst.. I would really have to say that what I saw of Leprechaun in Space was far worse than just Leprechaun (and may have ended the career of Debbie Dunning, my all-time favorite tool girl) and the badness possibilities of Leprechaun in the Hood just boggle my mind...

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

How about a Leprechaun/Basket Case double feature? :eek: I guess if you wanna list stuff like Plan 9 From Outer Space, Mania Cop, etc etc there's some that are maybe 65% as bad as NBK. ;)

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Leprkon said:
Technically no. Since it (Leprechaun) is part of a seemingly endless series, its actual position in the list is still in a state of flux... every time they make a new one, the first one moves up the list from worst.. I would really have to say that what I saw of Leprechaun in Space was far worse than just Leprechaun (and may have ended the career of Debbie Dunning, my all-time favorite tool girl) and the badness possibilities of Leprechaun in the Hood just boggle my mind...
What's with all of this Leprechaun 'hating'? Hehe. They already have a Leprechaun *Back* In the Hood sequel..... and I"ll rent the next one too....

But I've always enjoyed a corny movie. I liked the Trancers movies too(well, not after 3; even I have standards). But I'm a guy that watched Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold....three times.

-Chris

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
I'd add Pumpkinhead and Pumpkinhead 2 Blood Wings to make about eight hours of wasted celluloid....

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
How 'bout Tremors 3. That was a bad flick.

Paul

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

If you enjoyed screen legend Tim Thomerson's groundbreaking work in the Trancers series, you really have to check out Dollman! ARGHHH! The painful repressed memories are all starting to flood back- the anguish of every crappy movie I've ever seen! :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis