BD+ Cracked? So Much for Happily Ever After

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
This "fable" is about the MPAA who believed they should have control of how people watch movies in their homes. The MPAA wanted to make sure that the people would be unable to do anything with those movies that the MPAA didn’t want them to do. So, the MPAA sought champions and prepared elaborate defenses to defend their content and to enforce their will upon those who would challenge them and steal their content.

Discuss "BD+ Cracked? So Much for Happily Ever After" here. Read the article.

M

mojo_13

Audioholic
That just goes to show ya they make a new wall people will find new ways to break it down or go around it. It's only a matter of time before it happened.

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
This reminds me of the story of our Department of Fatherland Security erecting 12-foot fences between us & Mexico. On the other side of the fence is a building with a sign reading: ":DJose's 13-Foot Ladder Rental"

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
This reminds me of the story of our Department of Fatherland Security erecting 12-foot fences between us & Mexico. On the other side of the fence is a building with a sign reading: ":DJose's 13-Foot Ladder Rental"
Funny but true.

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
And on the other side, "John's 'One way trip' to Red Light District".:p

BTW, isn't this a old story. I am seeing like deja-vu.
Seriously, I swore, I saw the same exact story last week.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yes, but then you can concentrate your efforts around those places, not the entire border.

W

Weber

Audiophyte
Macrovision acquired the BD+ technology from CRI. Macrovision denies that BD+ has been compromised. See the following for a transcript of the MVSN conference call.

go to managingrights dot com /2007/11/macrovison-says.html

Not exactly convincing, since it simply appears that a third party application/player could work in tandem with a crack to release the code.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis