Worst Movie Ever Made?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Well guys Troll 2 and Plan 9 are shipping today so I will have them by tomorrow. I will report back after I have seen both of them this weekend.
Post as soon as you can, I want to know your take on Plan 9!

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I've seen too many bad ones to keep track. But, I will agree with #95 on the IMDB list of 100 worst movies, BloodRayne.

I vote for Death Race 2000. If you haven't seen this masterpiece, then you really need to. It sports both David Carradine and Sylvester Stallone.

Any movie that has a scene of senior citizens being brought outside for them to be run over...

"Blue pants! 200 points!"
(or something similar)

-pat

ps - my apologies if this one has already been brought up earlier. I didn't feel like rummaging through 200+ posts...

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I've seen too many bad ones to keep track. But, I will agree with #95 on the IMDB list of 100 worst movies, BloodRayne.

I vote for Death Race 2000. If you haven't seen this masterpiece, then you really need to. It sports both David Carradine and Sylvester Stallone.

Any movie that has a scene of senior citizens being brought outside for them to be run over...

"Blue pants! 200 points!"
(or something similar)

-pat

ps - my apologies if this one has already been brought up earlier. I didn't feel like rummaging through 200+ posts...
Pat, I actually saw this movie in the the theater! Stallone and Carradine! Stallone played the mobster and Carradine was a Frankenstein-like character. As bad as it was, this might fall into "camp" today, like MDS pointed out.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Troll 2 Review

So I just finished Troll 2. I haven't seen a worse movie in my life no exaggeration...

The acting - There were two extremes: either people who didn't realize they were supposed to convey emotion and just plain sucked. It was like watching people read lines from a play they had never seen before. The other side was those who overacted so much they got turned down from the soap opera they tried out for. Ridiculous.

Writing - Imagined if someone **** on the worst book you ever read then feed it to you. This was worse. *Spoiler* The kid defeats, well sort of, evil with a secret weapon...a double decker bologna sandwich. WTF is that?

Directing - Probably the worst part of the movie. This movie could have at least been funny if the director went that way, but he tried to make it serious and put any and every cliche from horror flicks in it.

Everything else - this movie sucked I am off to watch plan 9...it can't be worse...I hope. I actually feel bad for my HT for having to play that ****!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't think that Plan 9 could be worse? Hee, hee. You're in for a treat. :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Don't think that Plan 9 could be worse? Hee, hee. You're in for a treat. :D
From the first minute and a half I would say it is way better...nobody has peed on his parents food to stop them from eating it yet...You think plan 9 could stop that? What about a sex scene that ends up with a RV full of pop corn?! Thats right...nothing worse - ever!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
From the first minute and a half I would say it is way better...nobody has peed on his parents food to stop them from eating it yet...You think plan 9 could stop that? What about a sex scene that ends up with a RV full of pop corn?! Thats right...nothing worse - ever!
Hmmm, that does sound like a winner! You sat through that whole thing?! I hope that you've got some good beer there, my friend.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm, that does sound like a winner! You sat through that whole thing?! I hope that you've got some good beer there, my friend.
I was online and had a few brews :). So far it seems that Plan 9 is only bad because of the time it was made (1958). Yes the writing is bad, but at least the director worked with what he could back in the day. Troll 2 doesn't have those excuses as it was made in 1986. There are differences between old bad movies who are bad because of their outdated tech and just plan HORRIBLE movies! I might have to eat these words when I get farther into Plan 9 though. Only 10 minutes in so far.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I seem to recall a scene in which you will actually be able to see the script on the desk of someone who is reading from it. That said, rock-paper-scissors...peeing on one's parent's food wins.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I seem to recall a scene in which you will actually be able to see the script on the desk of someone who is reading from it. That said, rock-paper-scissors...peeing on one's parent's food wins.
After the movie my thoughts on Plan 9: I stand by what I said. There is nothing good about this movie and there are horrible parts but much of it seems due to the time it was made. Troll 2 is by far the worse movie of the two. IMO there is no comparison.

Plan 9 at least tries to make a point of what a slippery slope all our destructive power is I mean humans will destroy the whole galaxy!

In all honesty Plan 9 seemed good after Troll 2...thats how bad the latter was.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I told you it was a bad movie beyond previous known levels of 'bad'..... :D

-Chris
There is no way you could have articulated how bad this movie was. It simply isn't possible. I want a refund on the life I wasted watching it. The only plus side was any movie I watched after seemed way better than it should.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
There is no way you could have articulated how bad this movie was. It simply isn't possible. I want a refund on the life I wasted watching it. The only plus side was any movie I watched after seemed way better than it should.
Back in post #155, in reference to Troll 2, I did state: "Troll 2 is.... it's just... I don't have sufficient words to describe what I witnessed....."

-Chris

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Man, I can't wait to see it! :rolleyes: Plan 9 was pretty durn awful.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure that many disagree, but the worst movie that I've ever seen (parts of) is Dumb and Dumber. I went to see it with my brother, and it is the only movie that either of us has ever walked out of. We spent 30 minutes in hell trying to like it so that we hadn't wasted our money, but eventually we just couldn't take any more.

Unfortunately, because we are so cheap, we decided to walk into another movie. The only movie that hadn't been running for long was Street Fighter. Turns out, we walked out of one horribly bad movie and into another one. Awful movie, Street Fighter.

I've tried to watch parts of Dumb and Dumber when it's been on TV since then, but I can't take more than five minutes of it.

While I'm at it, I'll mention the most disturbing movie that I've ever seen. It's not poorly made or acted. In fact, the lead actress does a fantastic job. However, I had trouble sleeping for days after seeing it because it was so disturbing. It's called Lilja 4-ever. A powerful movie, but it will really get to you.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
I'm sure that many disagree, but the worst movie that I've ever seen (parts of) is Dumb and Dumber.
A masterpiece, sir, compared to the difficult to describe pile of feces that is Troll 2. Heck, the even more awful sequel to Dumb and Dumber is a masterpiece, compared to Troll 2.

You may have seen a bad movie, but I can assure you; you have not seen the bottom of the feces barrel.

-Chris

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis