mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Yes but you should have cropped the road and building out:D
Sorry for that. :rolleyes:

But I was still sitting in my car, and just pulled sideways across the road and took the picture hanging out the window. Next time I'll remember to get out and set up the tri-pod and stuff. Maybe some filtering, time lapse shots? :)

majorloser

majorloser

Is This Better?

Don't mind them Steve. He's just jealous of a Florida sunset. :p

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahh, no sign of humanity. Much better. ;)

I'm actually not being sarcastic. It's sometimes strange to me that pictures of nature (of which we are a part) are much more enjoyable to me if there isn't any sign of humans or are constructions.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
much more enjoyable to me if there isn't any sign of humans or are constructions.
Lucky I didn't take the picture a few hundred feet down the road. They are building a new overpass over I-95. :eek:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I just received a Camera for my Birthday (still a couple weeks away) so expect this thread to get some pictures from me.

By the way, its a Sony DSC-700 (7.2mp, 2.4" LCD yadda).

SheepStar

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Sorry for that. :rolleyes:

But I was still sitting in my car, and just pulled sideways across the road and took the picture hanging out the window. Next time I'll remember to get out and set up the tri-pod and stuff. Maybe some filtering, time lapse shots? :)
Would a photoshop work to crop afterwards? :)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
OK Since the Florida sunset didn't work out for mtrycrafts. Here is a Cancun sunset take a couple of years ago. No streets, no buildings. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
OK Since the Florida sunset didn't work out for mtrycrafts. Here is a Cancun sunset take a couple of years ago. No streets, no buildings. :D
Arrggg, there's boat docks in the photo. Photoshop, photoshop! :D

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Arrggg, there's boat docks in the photo. Photoshop, photoshop! :D
I just came back from Cancun last week. While I took that photo a couple of years ago, I can say that boat dock isn't there anymore. Hurricane, Hurricane. :(

M

mischa316

Audioholic Intern
Camel Spider from Iraq!!

Here is a pic of a Camel Spider from Iraq!! They can jump like 4 feet I've heard as well I only saw 2-3 when I was there!!

Mischa.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Here is a pic of a Camel Spider from Iraq!! They can jump like 4 feet I've heard as well I only saw 2-3 when I was there!!

Mischa.
And now for the rest of the story.

From www.camelspiders.net ...

Myths:
1. Camel spiders can move at speeds over 30 MPH, screaming while they run.
2. Camel spiders can be as large as a frisbee.
3. Camel spiders venom is an anesthetic that numbs their prey.
4. Camel spiders can jump three feet high.
5. Camel spiders get there name because they eat the stomachs of camels.

Facts:

1. Camel spiders top speed - 10 mph.
2. Size: Up to 6 inches
3. They have no venom.
4. They don't jump.
5. Called camel spiders because they live in the desert.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Big as a frisbee or not, six inches is one big spider! They might not jump three feet, but I guarantee you that I would (at least) if I saw one of those...and I'd probably be running at 30 mph screaming, too. :)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I thought this was a Photo thread. Not the Encyclopaedia Britannica thread. :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis