D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Love the Indiana highlight. Washington throws a side pass and Indy INT's for a Pick 6. :cool: First time Indy is 8-0 since 1967. I'm pretty sure they're regularly at the bottom of the B10, so it's awesome to see.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
But in my defense, I actually play golf haven't bowled in decades. :)
I was a good bowler and golfer but the injury to my knee ended both- I could never finish the same way in bowling (right-handed, so I would need to flex my left leg for the slide) and I won't be able to golf at the same level as before unless I have surgery and it's successful because I need a stronger left leg in order to finish my swing. I have golfed since the injury, but I have just about zero feel for my short chip shots, so my scores reflect that. OTOH, I can still golf, so it's not all darkness. If I hadn't been taught that standing stiff-legged is a training method used to stop a bad slice, I may not have gone to the driving range in the first place- it was like a passenger jet plane taking off and turning to the right and there was no 'fade' about it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I was a good bowler and golfer but the injury to my knee ended both- I could never finish the same way in bowling (right-handed, so I would need to flex my left leg for the slide) and I won't be able to golf at the same level as before unless I have surgery and it's successful because I need a stronger left leg in order to finish my swing. I have golfed since the injury, but I have just about zero feel for my short chip shots, so my scores reflect that. OTOH, I can still golf, so it's not all darkness. If I hadn't been taught that standing stiff-legged is a training method used to stop a bad slice, I may not have gone to the driving range in the first place- it was like a passenger jet plane taking off and turning to the right and there was no 'fade' about it.
As I get older, I'm to the point that I really don't care how much golf I play anymore. Too much of a time and cost commitment. Luckily, I can still chip pretty well but the distance part of my game is long gone. Never was a good bowler. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis