Bad day to be a terrorist

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Christian Nationalist seems to be the GOP preference these days.
No, that’s media and the internet taking a very small minority and attempting to create a narrative and being fairly successful. I think we’re seeing that narrative start to fall apart. I think that’s due to those creating the narrative being equally as radical and the centrists waking up to it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, that’s media and the internet taking a very small minority and attempting to create a narrative and being fairly successful. I think we’re seeing that narrative start to fall apart. I think that’s due to those creating the narrative being equally as radical and the centrists waking up to it.
Republican Senator Josh Hawley is a Christian Nationalist.

>>> …The Republican lawmaker wasn’t exactly subtle in his messaging.

“Some will say I’m calling America a Christian nation. And so I am,” Hawley said at the conference’s gala dinner. “Some will say I’m advocating Christian nationalism. And so I do.” …<<<

T

TankTop5

“Some will say I’m calling America a Christian nation. And so I am,” Hawley said at the conference’s gala dinner. “Some will say I’m advocating Christian nationalism. And so I do.” …<<<

If I’m not mistaken, you are not an American. You weighing in on our politics is a joke. You’re opinion on what we do as Americans has less than zero value to us.

Literally, stay out of it, it is absolutely none of your business and you’re embarrassing yourself by thinking you have any clue about how the American mind thinks. Conforming ourselves to European ideals is the last thing any of us care about and the fact that you think we should conform ourselves to your opinion is a joke. Literally, on this subject go away.

T

TankTop5

One of my good friends is a US special forces soldier from England. His best friend in the whole world was a British police officer that a Muslim terrorist cut his head off. What do you guys do, import more Muslim terrorists. Your society is morally bankrupt, and there is absolutely nothing. You have to say that has any value to us. You have destroyed your own European country and you are an embarrassment to your children. Stay out of American politics, you have zero room to add to anything.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If I’m not mistaken, you are not an American. You weighing in on our politics is a joke. You’re opinion on what we do as Americans has less than zero value to us.

Literally, stay out of it, it is absolutely none of your business and you’re embarrassing yourself by thinking you have any clue about how the American mind thinks. Conforming ourselves to European ideals is the last thing any of us care about and the fact that you think we should conform ourselves to your opinion is a joke. Literally, on this subject go away.
Wow, nice deflection there. I simply gave a quote where Republican Senator Josh Hawley said he is a Christian Nationalist.

But you claim to be a “Christian” so just let out your racism and xenophobia to show what that means to be a “Christian”.

Let me guess: you’re a White Evangelical “Christian”? A Christian Nationalist as well?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
One of my good friends is a US special forces soldier from England. His best friend in the whole world was a British police officer that a Muslim terrorist cut his head off. What do you guys do, import more Muslim terrorists. Your society is morally bankrupt, and there is absolutely nothing. You have to say that has any value to us. You have destroyed your own European country and you are an embarrassment to your children. Stay out of American politics, you have zero room to add to anything.
Spoken like a true Christian Nationalist!

jinjuku

jinjuku

To be fair my uncle is Evangelical and a moron. He was talking some poop last time I was in town. I mentioned to him that even the Pope admitted that Hell was just made up by the church and it wasn't real.

His response? 'The Catholics aren't real Christians'. His wife pipes up: I'm Catholic! The howls of laughter at that one.

Then he said well the bible says this..... Ok. I whip out my phone because I have a link to heinous Bible versus and I start reading out the passages that would pertain to his daughters since they had sex outside of wedlock.

Straight up told him you can't be an 'at your convenience Christian'. I don't think he likes me any more.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
To be fair my uncle is Evangelical and a moron. He was talking some poop last time I was in town. I mentioned to him that even the Pope admitted that Hell was just made up by the church and it wasn't real.

His response? 'The Catholics aren't real Christians'. His wife pipes up: I'm Catholic! The howls of laughter at that one.

Then he said well the bible says this..... Ok. I whip out my phone because I have a link to heinous Bible versus and I start reading out the passages that would pertain to his daughters since they had sex outside of wedlock.

Straight up told him you can't be an 'at your convenience Christian'. I don't think he likes me any more.
Pious hypocrisy rubs me the wrong way, I must admit, especially the judgmental hypocrites talking about their own "moral superiority" and "righteousness" while trying to oppress other peoples way of living and religion.

So here we have White Evangelical Christians that over 80% still embraces and supports that venal and odious criminal Mr. Trump, a man that must be contrary to just about anything they claim to believe in. For what? Just crass power and influence? Is that worth selling their soul for? (Funny that, coming from an atheist).

Then we have the outright dangerous religious groups, with Christian Nationalists and Islamists as examples, of people working to abolish democracy and create a theocracy. They've no problem with using violence to achieve their goal to create a theocracy.

T

TankTop5

So here we have White Evangelical Christians that over 80% still embraces and supports that venal and odious criminal Mr. Trump, a man that must be contrary to just about anything they claim to believe in. For what? Just crass power and influence? Is that worth selling their soul for? (Funny that, coming from an atheist).
hate to break it to you but there weren’t many “good” people in the Bible. The Bible is amazing because it teaches how God uses really messed up people to great things. Nobody thinks Trump is a good person but a lot of people think in spite of his shortfalls he is best for this country right now.

Using Christian and Nationalist in the same sentence as a derogatory term is getting old.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

noun
  1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
    • a person who advocates or supports the political independence of a particular nation or people.
      noun: nationalist; plural noun: nationalists
      "a Basque nationalist"

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

adjective
adjective: Christian
  1. relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
    "the Christian Church"
noun
noun: Christian; plural noun: Christians
  1. a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.
    "a born-again Christian"

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
hate to break it to you but there weren’t many “good” people in the Bible.
They usually died from excruciating agony that the "good" people did to them. I' sure that you would do the same, if given the chance, say, running a concentration camp in a Trump administration.

The Bible is amazing because it teaches how God uses really messed up people to great things.
Your using God to cover for your own venality. That is a sin, but then God must have even more use for you. So you must sin more because your are doing God's work! Repeat and rinse.

Nobody thinks Trump is a good person but a lot of people think in spite of his shortfalls he is best for this country right now.
And you call yourself a Christian? Note the lack of quotation marks here.

Using Christian and Nationalist in the same sentence as a derogatory term is getting old.
Oh my, some hours ago made an unhinged racist and xenophobic reply to my post when I just quoted that Republican Senator Josh Hawley said “Some will say I’m advocating Christian nationalism. And so I do".

[Snip moronic quotations from dictionaries, I've not checked that they are not lies]
:snicker: Why don't you try to apply that to my post?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The Bible is amazing because it teaches how God uses really messed up people to great things. Nobody thinks Trump is a good person but a lot of people think in spite of his shortfalls he is best for this country right now.
Ah yes, the old "imperfect vessel" trope. How imperfect?

This list is from four years ago. He hasn't gotten any better since this was published. In fact, some of the items could be updated - and not in his favour.
100 Reasons Trump Is Unfit to Be President (thebulwark.com)

Not even on the list above:
Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll - The Washington Post
Trump hush money verdict: Guilty of all 34 counts | AP News
Kushner’s Fund Has Reaped Millions in Fees, but So Far Returned No Profits - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
If anyone believes the Saudis handed over two billion dollars to Kushner because of his outstanding business acumen, I have some swamp land with a bridge over it for sale. This was a blatant purchase of influence.

How anyone could think Trump is best for the country is utterly mind-boggling.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Pious hypocrisy rubs me the wrong way, I must admit, especially the judgmental hypocrites talking about their own "moral superiority" and "righteousness" while trying to oppress other peoples way of living and religion.

Then we have the outright dangerous religious groups, with Christian Nationalists and Islamists as examples, of people working to abolish democracy and create a theocracy. They've no problem with using violence to achieve their goal to create a theocracy.
I'm not particularly a fan of anyone that believes in unicorns. This include defund the police and 'open boarder' proponents.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Ah yes, the old "imperfect vessel" trope. How imperfect?

This list is from four years ago. He hasn't gotten any better since this was published. In fact, some of the items could be updated - and not in his favour.
100 Reasons Trump Is Unfit to Be President (thebulwark.com)

Not even on the list above:
Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll - The Washington Post
Trump hush money verdict: Guilty of all 34 counts | AP News
Kushner’s Fund Has Reaped Millions in Fees, but So Far Returned No Profits - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
If anyone believes the Saudis handed over two billion dollars to Kushner because of his outstanding business acumen, I have some swamp land with a bridge over it for sale. This was a blatant purchase of influence.

How anyone could think Trump is best for the country is utterly mind-boggling.
He is using his purported Christian faith for crass political purposes and as an excuse for bigotry, as you are well aware. I'm sure you've noticed my copious use of quotation marks around Christian when referring to him and his likes.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis