Bad day to be a terrorist

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Christian Nationalist seems to be the GOP preference these days.
No, that’s media and the internet taking a very small minority and attempting to create a narrative and being fairly successful. I think we’re seeing that narrative start to fall apart. I think that’s due to those creating the narrative being equally as radical and the centrists waking up to it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, that’s media and the internet taking a very small minority and attempting to create a narrative and being fairly successful. I think we’re seeing that narrative start to fall apart. I think that’s due to those creating the narrative being equally as radical and the centrists waking up to it.
Republican Senator Josh Hawley is a Christian Nationalist.

>>> …The Republican lawmaker wasn’t exactly subtle in his messaging.

“Some will say I’m calling America a Christian nation. And so I am,” Hawley said at the conference’s gala dinner. “Some will say I’m advocating Christian nationalism. And so I do.” …<<<

T

TankTop5

“Some will say I’m calling America a Christian nation. And so I am,” Hawley said at the conference’s gala dinner. “Some will say I’m advocating Christian nationalism. And so I do.” …<<<

If I’m not mistaken, you are not an American. You weighing in on our politics is a joke. You’re opinion on what we do as Americans has less than zero value to us.

Literally, stay out of it, it is absolutely none of your business and you’re embarrassing yourself by thinking you have any clue about how the American mind thinks. Conforming ourselves to European ideals is the last thing any of us care about and the fact that you think we should conform ourselves to your opinion is a joke. Literally, on this subject go away.

T

TankTop5

One of my good friends is a US special forces soldier from England. His best friend in the whole world was a British police officer that a Muslim terrorist cut his head off. What do you guys do, import more Muslim terrorists. Your society is morally bankrupt, and there is absolutely nothing. You have to say that has any value to us. You have destroyed your own European country and you are an embarrassment to your children. Stay out of American politics, you have zero room to add to anything.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If I’m not mistaken, you are not an American. You weighing in on our politics is a joke. You’re opinion on what we do as Americans has less than zero value to us.

Literally, stay out of it, it is absolutely none of your business and you’re embarrassing yourself by thinking you have any clue about how the American mind thinks. Conforming ourselves to European ideals is the last thing any of us care about and the fact that you think we should conform ourselves to your opinion is a joke. Literally, on this subject go away.
Wow, nice deflection there. I simply gave a quote where Republican Senator Josh Hawley said he is a Christian Nationalist.

But you claim to be a “Christian” so just let out your racism and xenophobia to show what that means to be a “Christian”.

Let me guess: you’re a White Evangelical “Christian”? A Christian Nationalist as well?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
One of my good friends is a US special forces soldier from England. His best friend in the whole world was a British police officer that a Muslim terrorist cut his head off. What do you guys do, import more Muslim terrorists. Your society is morally bankrupt, and there is absolutely nothing. You have to say that has any value to us. You have destroyed your own European country and you are an embarrassment to your children. Stay out of American politics, you have zero room to add to anything.
Spoken like a true Christian Nationalist!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis