Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I don’t know of you can change your early vote but in Sweden you can do so and at latest on the election date. If you can change your vote I can understand his persistence. :)
Once I sent that mail-in ballot in, I know of no way to change my vote.

That so-called pollster certainly knew that. I think his bosses were paid well by a PAC to make a pitch poorly disguised as a poll. He asked that question because he was paid to do just that.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Once I sent that mail-in ballot in, I know of no way to change my vote.

That so-called pollster certainly knew that. I think his bosses were paid well by a PAC to make a pitch poorly disguised as a poll. He asked that question because he was paid to do just that.
Maybe they want you to vote again? :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
If you haven't already gotten there, you should soon arrive at my state of mind. Now that I've voted, I don't want to see any more political adds on TV, or have my Inbox stuffed with unwanted fundraising emails from politicians, parties, or PACs.

Some how the GOP in Maryland thinks I might vote for their candidate for the US Senate, former governor Larry Hogan. (FYI, I'm a registered Democrat and never voted for him when he ran for governor.) It used to be funny, but now it's irritating. I've even been telephoned by slick "pollsters" looking to see if I can be persuaded to vote for him. I told the guy on the phone directly that I had already voted, and it didn't include their guy. He didn't let that bother him, as his next question was "Who do I plan to vote for in November?"

Before hanging up, I asked him how much the PAC paid him for this thick-headed effort.
I'm registered as an independent so I'm getting it from both sides. Funny thing I might have considered voting for Nikki Haley if she had won the GOP primary. ANYONE but Trump.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Another republican asshole.
Yes, sadly, I live in WI. Republicans are deranged, for the MOST part. This mayor is certainly not for FREEDOM. It probably was premeditated as the box is brand new......., and looking for publicity. It definitely was staged by a noncaring mayor for the local Republican newspaper.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis