lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just a random article I found, there are many more reporting the 320,000 illegal immigrants flown to 43 cities by the Fed in the dead of night. Our Governor for Colorado, nor the Mayor of Denver had no idea 40,000 illegals were dropped at our doorstep. You can only imagine the humanity crisis that creates for both the immigrants and the existing homeless (10,000) that rely on those same resources.
Just a random speculation it seems, or perhaps some actual facts twisted. Good luck with that.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Sigh…
Double sigh...
Elon Musk claims migrants entering U.S. may plan terror attack (msnbc.com)
The conspiracy theory about the administration covertly flying undocumented immigrants into the U.S. as part of a vast ploy to increase voter turnout for Democrats has swirled among the right-wing media and Republicans since at least 2021. Some of the flights, operated for the Office of Refugee Resettlement, are part of a long-standing practice to relocate minors and unite them with caretakers — a practice that was also common under former President Donald Trump. The more conspiratorial aspects have been repeatedly debunked by CNN, The Washington Post and PolitiFact.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Perhaps Joe should send his stupid dog to the border, might do some good ;)

Most people would lose their dog if it bit people 23 times.

What's that saying about "There are no bad dogs..."? I would think the WH would have a trainer for the First Dog.

highfigh

highfigh

Its always the current president that gets blamed for fiscal policies of the previous president which in this case would be Putin's bitch, Trump. It takes about 4 years to see the effect of policies laid down by an administration. That's a fact. Blame it on your beloved Trump.
That may be, but saying that inflation isn't a problem when it clearly is/was is on Biden. Also, no POTUS could have prevented the inflation that came from COVID and shipping is still screwed up, even without the BS being caused by the Houthis. The Panama Canal is having huge problems due to low water level in the lake, too.

highfigh

highfigh

conservative journalism ;)
If people disagree with what they put out there, the network will lose ad revenue. All news networks are giving people what they want, from either side.

I didn't say Biden is a bad dog owner- what POTUS has the time to be with their dog full time?

highfigh

highfigh

Wasn't Trumpy supposed to take care of all this border business years ago ?
He sure harped about it daily and if you ask me, being anti-immigrant is what got him elected in the first place.

Maybe when Mexico finally starts sending those checks to pay for his wall he can pay a little towards his mega judgements and legal costs with some of it.
Haven't seen the numbers, eh? Here ya go-

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
But of course, you have the evidence for this, right? Why are you hiding it?
Keep being delusional. Sleepy and his minions are handing out debit cards to illegals who broke the law entering into this country. Here in California, we have a nut politician who's trying to get home loans for illegals when many legally-born citizens are going homeless. Sleepy wants to spend taxpayers' money on genocidal wars and wars of empire while the citizens circle the drain.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If people disagree with what they put out there, the network will lose ad revenue. All news networks are giving people what they want, from either side.

I didn't say Biden is a bad dog owner- what POTUS has the time to be with their dog full time?
It's not really a news item, eh?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Keep being delusional. Sleepy and his minions are handing out debit cards to illegals who broke the law entering into this country. Here in California, we have a nut politician who's trying to get home loans for illegals when many legally-born citizens are going homeless. Sleepy wants to spend taxpayers' money on genocidal wars and wars of empire while the citizens circle the drain.
So, you don't have the evidence then. Sidetracking the issue.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis