Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Please do the country a huge favor and remove both Biden and Trump from all state's ballots. I don't want to go through this again, but I would vote for anyone over Trump.
Why should Biden be removed from the ballots? Did he do an insurrection, like Trump did?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
that's all well and good, from your perspective as a liberal. Right now the Dems are not only worried about Trump but stopping Haley's momentum with respect to Biden as well. I for one would like them to select a much better option than Sleepy Joe.

IMO all this attention the Dems are putting on this matter is but another of their 'deflection tactics' away from what I consider the real issues and problems we are facing
My perspective has no bearing on the facts. Responding to such a question by talking about freedoms and rights, it's the freedom and right to treat fellow human beings as property that she is referring to.
Opinion: Nikki Haley’s big mistake

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
that's all well and good, from your perspective as a liberal. Right now the Dems are not only worried about Trump but stopping Haley's momentum with respect to Biden as well. I for one would like them to select a much better option than Sleepy Joe.

IMO all this attention the Dems are putting on this matter is but another of their 'deflection tactics' away from what I consider the real issues and problems we are facing
Sort of, but if you can't mention the civil war voters are free to interpret that as they like.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Why should Biden be removed from the ballots?
not removed, but hopefully voted the hell out ! Regardless, if you didn't understand David's remark then you are one of the minority of liberals who are happy with him. I guess you'll be voting for him then ?

Did he do an insurrection, like Trump did?

'Did he do' ? what's that some kind of Irish jig ? ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Biden has done some good things but some really bad things also. Like the terrible way he handled the evacuation of Afghanistan. Rushed and no seeming planning. (But he did at least get us out something both Obama and Trump failed to do) The absolute failure of his administration was and is his total ignoring of the border situation letting it get to the point that even Dem mayors are asking for help. I consider myself to be independent and both of these guys should not be on the ballot. But if they are I would definitely vote for Biden.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Biden has done some good things but some really bad things also. Like the terrible way he handled the evacuation of Afghanistan. Rushed and no seeming planning. (But he did at least get us out something both Obama and Trump failed to do) The absolute failure of his administration was and is his total ignoring of the border situation letting it get to the point that even Dem mayors are asking for help. I consider myself to be independent and both of these guys should not be on the ballot. But if they are I would definitely vote for Biden.
Not me, as I've said before, 3rd party candidate. 2020 was and is the last time Biden will have gotten my vote.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not me, as I've said before, 3rd party candidate. 2020 was and is the last time Biden will have gotten my vote.
I just saw Biden wants to push EV sales to 67% of the market by 2032. There isn't a market for it, but ok buddy. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One more point. We really need to get going on alternative fuel sources because in 50-80 years = uh oh. Doesn't seem likely we'll have figured out space travel by then. I still thought the urban hybrid was the best for now. Reducing gas usage to make it last longer etc.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I just saw Biden wants to push EV sales to 67% of the market by 2032. There isn't a market for it, but ok buddy. :confused:
EV is not working. As such, the sales pace slowed to 50% year over year by June 2023, and last month, it dropped to 35% year over year. Some automakers are reevaluating their costly EV strategies as the year comes to a close. Ford has sold just under 36,000 Mach Es through November, only a 3.5% increase over the same period last year. And lets not forget the high interest rates, operating charge stations, range inaccuracies and for some its just not a good solution if you need a truck for work or towing.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
EV is not working. As such, the sales pace slowed to 50% year over year by June 2023, and last month, it dropped to 35% year over year. Some automakers are reevaluating their costly EV strategies as the year comes to a close. Ford has sold just under 36,000 Mach Es through November, only a 3.5% increase over the same period last year. And lets not forget the high interest rates, operating charge stations, range inaccuracies and for some its just not a good solution if you need a truck for work or towing.
I imagine subsidies is why it keeps being produced.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Haley appears to have the backbone of an octopus LOL. Trump's VP??

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The grid won't support it, either. I have been seeing more about the insane cost of batteries, too- saw t hat one guy was looking at $60K, talked with a friend who knows someone who was quoted $27K for a Prius that he bought used for $27K. IMO, hybrids are a better option at this time and further research will show improvements in all tech- great for many, not something that should be pushed on everyone.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The grid won't support it, either. I have been seeing more about the insane cost of batteries, too- saw t hat one guy was looking at $60K, talked with a friend who knows someone who was quoted $27K for a Prius that he bought used for $27K. IMO, hybrids are a better option at this time and further research will show improvements in all tech- great for many, not something that should be pushed on everyone.
Agreed. We don't have the grid that will support all EV vehicles. I have a 2023 Subaru Crosstrek that gets about 32 - 35 MPG and I can live with that.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed. We don't have the grid that will support all EV vehicles. I have a 2023 Subaru Crosstrek that gets about 32 - 35 MPG and I can live with that.
I've got a 57 year old Chevy that gets 10mpg(if I'm lucky), I'm ok with that .... ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Agreed if I thought a 3rd party candidate actually had a chance to win.
Not a parliament here so that is highly unlikely. Perot was the last one who did pretty well for 3rd party.

highfigh

highfigh

Granted, it's highly unlikely that all of the EVs will be charging at the same time, but small areas will be overloaded if that 30+% number is reached- I don't see power generation infrastructure growing that fast in ten years unless they install more nuclear plants.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Granted, it's highly unlikely that all of the EVs will be charging at the same time, but small areas will be overloaded if that 30+% number is reached- I don't see power generation infrastructure growing that fast in ten years unless they install more nuclear plants.
I can see it now. 'To support the enforced growth of EV's, we the GOVT are going to tax all citizens so we can build a new power infrastructure to support EV's nationwide.' Give it time in this EV shell game

highfigh

highfigh

I can see it now. 'To support the enforced growth of EV's, we the GOVT are going to tax all citizens so we can build a new power infrastructure to support EV's nationwide.' Give it time in this EV shell game
At what point will they realize that not all citizens pay enough tax for that to work? "Why, we should make sure corporations pay their fair share".......

With Fritos at $5.79/12 oz locally, it's hard to think Congress understands that using corn for Ethanol is hurting the food supply. Corn is similar to oil- it's used in many common foods, just like oil is used for far more than fuels.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis