What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Already completed No Man's Sky Echoes update and Voyagers expedition. REALLY excellent update for the game, so many new features and a new race for the first time in 7 years.

R

Raiden007

Audiophyte
I'm currently immersing myself in the thrilling world of League of Legends! It's a title that has captivated my interest for its competitiveness and strategic depth. The iconic characters, the rich lore, and the adrenaline-pumping skirmishes are all reasons that keep me coming back for more.
Sometimes, LoL can be quite exhaustive. The strategies to master, the array of heroes to acclimate with, and their unique abilities all contribute to its complexity. Not to mention, going head-to-head against seasoned players sometimes feels like running into a brick wall!
That's why I use this Lol script that sort of "balances the scales". The script helps automate most of the tasks, like skill combos and target selecting, which can get repetitive and hinder you when you're trying to focus more on the overall match.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
God of War Ragnarok: Valhalla FREE DLC. Similar to The Tower in DMC though, progressively harder levels to beat, but it is fun.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Allan Wake 2, enjoying it so far though it is fairly easy to get lost LOL

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Jagged Alliance 3 is now on sale at $20. I almost bought it, but at 40-50 hours, the game seems a bit short.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Finally finishing The Last of Us on PS3. :D I got stuck in the sewers and took a break but finally worked my way past over the holidays. About 80% done now. Still a good game by today's standards.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finally finishing The Last of Us on PS3. :D I got stuck in the sewers and took a break but finally worked my way past over the holidays. About 80% done now. Still a good game by today's standards.
I replayed the PS5 version. Having had to come up with so many strategies on the PS3 version, I knew what to expect and finished it in no time. The improved graphics only add a little bit to it, the story is where the impact is.

My PS4 is all packed up and ready to give to my grandson. He loves TLOU and wants to play them both. He only played part of the first one and hasn't played 2.

I am playing Super Mario Wonder. Valhalla became a bit of a slog.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I replayed the PS5 version. Having had to come up with so many strategies on the PS3 version, I knew what to expect and finished it in no time. The improved graphics only add a little bit to it, the story is where the impact is.

My PS4 is all packed up and ready to give to my grandson. He loves TLOU and wants to play them both. He only played part of the first one and hasn't played 2.

I am playing Super Mario Wonder. Valhalla became a bit of a slog.
The nice thing I find is that the upscaling is pretty good on my new gear. I was worried that with a 4k setup the image quality would be bad but the cross-hairs and subtitles are sharp and general image quality is good with the big screen. Moved my surrounds from the ceiling to the bed layer and added two ATMOS speakers, so the audio experience is improved too.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Jagged Alliance 3 is now on sale at $20. I almost bought it, but at 40-50 hours, the game seems a bit short.
Lol. When I first played Crysis 3 I was shocked that the game was a whole 13 hours. I'm wondering if they banked on multiplayer.

Hell, I'm still playing Borderlands 3. I haven't gotten ALL the missions of the main game, and am at 150 hours. I just started playing the DLCs, so I'm guessing I'll end up at 200 on the first playthrough.

I really need to play the stuff in my Steam library. I think I buy more games than I play.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Lol. When I first played Crysis 3 I was shocked that the game was a whole 13 hours. I'm wondering if they banked on multiplayer.

Hell, I'm still playing Borderlands 3. I haven't gotten ALL the missions of the main game, and am at 150 hours. I just started playing the DLCs, so I'm guessing I'll end up at 200 on the first playthrough.

I really need to play the stuff in my Steam library. I think I buy more games than I play.
Playing all the characters in every Borderlands game, doing all the modes...takes a lifetime.
That's why we love it !

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Playing all the characters in every Borderlands game, doing all the modes...takes a lifetime.
That's why we love it !
What's funny is I've only played each game with one character. I'm pretty positive that I don't play it "right" since I hardly use the character powers.

I've really liked all the games except the pre-sequel. It was fine.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

1704312046908.png

I've paid around $20 for that game. talking about a great deal.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I paid $60 for No Man's Sky. I have over 1200hrs on it over the course of 7 years now :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I paid $60 for No Man's Sky. I have over 1200hrs on it over the course of 7 years now :)
I played NMS last year - despite years of improvements still felt somewhat half-baked

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3. Still in the first chapter though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I played NMS last year - despite years of improvements still felt somewhat half-baked
it is much better now, but still basically the same game. Though they introduce new story elements and things to collect and discover, the gameplay itself hasn't changed. The near no combat and exploring to find those new elements is the only thing that makes it still playable. Sometimes I am OK with playing a time waster just to chill for a bit vs. a combat heavy or frustrating platformer game.

Baldur's Gate 3 is up for GOTY.

Last edited:
Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
The Witcher 3 is a fantastic game for sure. I haven't played the earlier ones.
I have The Witcher 3 in my queue but still have to finish Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. What happened to the good old days when I had time to play a game to the end? Retirement can't come soon enough! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis