Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Read he’s deferring 680 million so the team can pay other players.
True, he's 'only' taking 2 mil per year now for the next 6-8 years or so and deferring his balance. Smart move, for if he can get a World Series ring or two his payday will be even much greater than it is now. FWIW, his current endorsement deals right now pay him many multiples of millions.

As for the 700 million being an absurd amount of money, nonsense, the merchandise royalties alone have that covered and then some.............in Japan alone !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Mavericks beat the Lakers last night. The rookie Lively looks to be a great draft pick for the Mavs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Warriors Draymond Green suspendered (again) indefinitely for punching an opponent. Thats 3 suspensions in a years' time. I think the NBA needs to cut ties permanently with this guy.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
OOPs Mavs lost to Minnesota last night. Be nice when they Kyre Irving back.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
4 NBA games on today with my favorite Dallas Mavs on late tonight. Right now, I'm flipping the NFL and NBA games. Pure sports nirvana :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Georgia 63, Florida State 3

Well it proved a) FSU didn't belong in the semis, and b) Georgia's brakes didn't work.:p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Big day with the semis. More football, football, football!:p

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic General
Finally 2 bowl games that mean something. I was bowled over by the wasabi bowl at Fenway Park in the rain. Traditionally today has always been the day for college football. Go Michigan!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Georgia 63, Florida State 3

Well it proved a) FSU didn't belong in the semis, and b) Georgia's brakes didn't work.:p
NO , it proved this portal crap is killing college sports along with their NOW ability to get paid. They are not paid by their colleges or universities, but they can receive gifts from boosters; make deals with companies to use their names, images and likenesses; and endorse products FYI, At last count nearly 30 FSU players didn't play .FSU was without 14 starters in total. So much these days for college dedication and school loyalty, its now all about the money. I fault the FSU players for not playing as their excuse was , not getting hurt, and not happy with the ranking position and snub. Poor whinny players.

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic General
Michigan finally won a playoff game and they had to come back and win in OT in the Rose Bowl where they’ve lost so many times before. Sweet redemption. They are on to next Monday and the national championship game. GO Blue!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Michigan Washington has all the makings of one heck of a final. Let's hope it's as good as the semifinals.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Washington's Penix looks like he can be crazy accurate. Some of these deeper throws were right on the money.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic General
The last two unbeatens playing for the national championship. Ending the last season of the final 4 playoff the way it should be. GO Blue!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
TCU Kansas NCAA men's Basketball. What a game what a finish!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Watched the Dallas Portland NBA Friday night game that I had recorded. Nice to have the NBA package. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis