Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tuned on to a Jazz playlist on Amazon music. Been listening all afternoon with high def on my WIIM Pro +. This WIIM streamer is fantastic as a stand-alone steamer with its integrated DAC. Best under $250 I have ever spent on my system.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I've just been introduced to The Warning. Check them out, and guys....they are very nice to look at as well as being talented rockers....
Sound good thanks for the recommendation and I‘d like to think I’m open minded enough to not hold that against them

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Listening to

I saw the title of a video saying that Chuck Berry was the last real Black guitar player. That really pissed me off- Kingfish is one of the reasons, as well as Robert Cray, Larry McCray, Hiram Bullock (RIP), Gary Clarke Jr and many, many others.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw the title of a video saying that Chuck Berry was the last real Black guitar player. That really pissed me off- Kingfish is one of the reasons, as well as Robert Cray, Larry McCray, Hiram Bullock (RIP), Gary Clarke Jr and many, many others.
Buddy Guy!! One of the guitar gods supreme. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Buddy Guy!! One of the guitar gods supreme. :)
He is, but I think the writer of the thing about Chuck Berry may not have heard of Buddy. I have a hard time believing that, but stranger things have occurred.

If the writer hasn't heard of everyone in this link, they need to lose their position writing about music.

And they ignored Wes Montgomery, Grant Green, Kenny Burrell among others and the thousands who toiled away in obscurity, but who were great in their own right.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The new Peter Gabriel album i/o he's been working on for 20 years. Very interesting. Has 2 different mixes of the same songs - bright and dark mixes of each song.

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
Peter Gabriel released an album of new material yesterday after many, many years. There are no less than three versions of it and one of them is in Dolby Atmos.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 11.06.55 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 11.07.15 AM.png

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
The album is also available in a three disc set with one of the discs being a blu--ray containing the Dolby Atmos mix.
718XO9EdNkL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some King Crimson on my WIIM streamer. I was going to buy this on Amazon but don't have to anymore.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Streaming some King Crimson on my WIIM streamer. I was going to buy this on Amazon but don't have to anymore.
Good stuff. We’re all 21st century schizoid men - nothing we’ve got we really need. Crossing over to what are you watching. The King Crimson 50th anniversary documentary looks like it’s worth checking out.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
I enjoyed the Peter Gabriel I/O album. His voice has held up remarkably well. I liked the album enough that I went for a walk this evening and picked up the discs. The Atmos/TrueHD track is so nice. I recommend it for Peter Gabriel and Dolby Atmos fans.
IMG_4366.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis