Best of rock / metal!!! Your favorites

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Steve81 thanks for sharing especially all the live cuts. I keep going back to Rush usually at least once a night. I Love the drums and bass. I used to do the same with The Who but I think Rush sounds better since it’s newer and recorded with more advanced equipment. The drum fills and bass on Tom Sawyer sound amazing. No changes are permanent but change is.
Heck, I’m just having fun sharing out pieces of my “Best Of The Best” playlist on iTunes :D Rush is great stuff too no doubt!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Heck, I’m just having fun sharing out pieces of my “Best Of The Best” playlist on iTunes :D Rush is great stuff too no doubt!
Great stuff so much great music and so little time to listen

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
And this is where it all started for me :p

Lol we all have to start somewhere. For me it was the Partridge family. My first rock purchase was the 45 of No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper. My dad was horrified when he saw the pictures Of Alice and the band.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
TOOL
RUSH
A Perfect Circle
Metallica
System of A Down
Disturbed
Black Pistol Fire
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
The Deftones

Seeing TOOL live is a life changing moment. Seriously, if you get the chance, do not pass it up especially if you can get floor tickets. Your brain will melt. The single greatest concert/visual/sensory experience I've ever had. By far.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis