mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Joe comes to Gainesville to tour the Big Bend Area . But he had to use the smaller Boeing C-32A plane due to Gainesville's shorter runway. DeSantis says, no thank you to Joe.

And Joe should just say, "So you don't want any relief money? You can do it all on your own, then I will recall FEMA. Thanks."

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
And Joe should just say, "So you don't want any relief money? You can do it all on your own, then I will recall FEMA. Thanks."
Would serve them right....Republicans always cry about less government interference...until they need something, usually money.
FEMA's broke anyhow.
With all of these ecological disasters happening one after the other, the point of "you are all on your own" is approaching fast.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah...Nancy is pretty coherent and still in good health.
maybe she should run for Prez...

(wouldn't that cause the ultimate MAGA meltdown?)
Too freaking old, and that's the problem with Congress. The old running this country while still in the dark ages.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Too freaking old, and that's the problem with Congress. The old running this country while still in the dark ages.
Want power foreeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.:p

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

So, I wonder what the percentage of those ten 'hot spots' are Democrat run cities ????? ;)

The first 'real city' (population of 500k or more) for sure is.......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

So, I wonder what the percentage of those ten 'hot spots' are Democrat run cities ????? ;)

The first 'real city' (population of 500k or more) for sure is.......
Probably. I remember watching a guy drive through southern Jackson, MS. The Delta etc. It's like a trash can. When I heard the Jackson govt building was being rebuilt it was telling. Also it's the only capital in the US that doesn't have safe tap water cause there's so much trash seeping into the ground.:(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis