D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rather Smarmy did not make a good impression on me. Another who supports Putin, a vile dictator. I thought Nikki Haley acquitted herself very well. I think after the Iowa primary is out of the way, she will get traction. Iowa is a caucus state and those primaries are not really free and open elections. Minnesota was a caucus state, and now isn't. It was when I first moved here and I thought it was a poor system with open strong arming rampant.

When the balloting in states that have truly secret balloting I have to think Trump's losing streak will begin. I sure hope so, as you can see Biden aging before your eyes, he seems to be going downhill by the week, literally.
Why is he supporting Putin?! Also how did Haley acquit herself? Just curious.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1693495152175.png

THE MORNING AFTER
300,000 STILL WITHOUT POWER
Conservative groups draw plan to dismantle govt...

Ex-Proud Boys leaders could face longest sentences yet for Capitol attack... Some of these sentences are a liiiiiiiiiitle excessive. 33 years is a murder charge. 5 years at most. Another i.e......... puts his foot on Pelosi's desk. Ah yeah that's 4 years. That's a trespassing charge and light jail time or community service. I want to know who here are the bad guys? The jury, or the convicts? I hate Trump too, but c'mon man. :confused:

Ted Cruz Roasted for Bizarre, Beer-Chugging NEWSMAX Rant... :)
Last 'Super Blue Moon' until 2037 rises...
PHOTOS...

NKorea simulates nuke attack on South, rehearses occupation...
Are deep blue seas fading? Oceans turn to new hue across parts of Earth, study finds...
These male monkeys have more same-sex romps than hookups with females... :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ex-Proud Boys leaders could face longest sentences yet for Capitol attack... Some of these sentences are a liiiiiiiiiitle excessive. 33 years is a murder charge. 5 years at most. Another i.e......... puts his foot on Pelosi's desk. Ah yeah that's 4 years. That's a trespassing charge and light jail time or community service. I want to know who here are the bad guys? The jury, or the convicts? I hate Trump too, but c'mon man. :confused:
I'm guessing they call them federal crimes. If a leader planned the attacks, what, maaaaaaaybe 10 years. Guy puts his foot on Pelosi's desk and wasn't involved in assault seems like 1 year in prison. Pretty sure they will get the message in solitary confinement. Feels like sending a message sentences. The time should fit the crime.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Some of these sentences are a liiiiiiiiiitle excessive. 33 years is a murder charge. 5 years at most. Another i.e......... puts his foot on Pelosi's desk. Ah yeah that's 4 years. That's a trespassing charge and light jail time or community service. I want to know who here are the bad guys? The jury, or the convicts? I hate Trump too, but c'mon man. :confused:
That is what happens when you are a part of a violent insurrection to overthrow US democracy. What is unclear about this?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That is what happens when you are a part of a violent insurrection to overthrow US democracy. What is unclear about this?
The length of some of these sentences, not the sentence itself.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That was my point. Context matters a great deal in sentencing.
33 years for a Proud Boy??? Hope that's like the leader who planned the whole thing. Even then it's like no murder involved. Hopefully "good time" cuts it down a bit. But yeah that's fucked up to me.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
33 years for a Proud Boy??? Hope that's like the leader who planned the whole thing. Even then it's like no murder involved. Hopefully "good time" cuts it down a bit. But yeah that's fucked up to me.
Yet again you’re defending the violent insurrectionists that gets their well deserved punishment.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No I'm questioning the length of the sentence.
Like if they plotted the insurrection which led to two people dying. Ok I could see maybe 33 years. Just some guys who were there and assault, not 33 years. Like 5 years etc.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You'd think after a 10-year sentence the man would truly be sorry. :rolleyes:

Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola sobbed in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Friday as he asked a federal judge for leniency in his Jan. 6 sentence and vowed to stay out of politics in the future.

However, after receiving a 10-year prison sentence, Pezzola reportedly raised his fist and shouted, “Trump won,” as he left the courtroom, according to WUSA.

The 46-year-old, who smashed a Capitol window with a stolen police riot shield, stood trial alongside four other members of the Proud Boys earlier this year in one of the most high-profile cases related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The group faced seditious conspiracy charges for leading efforts to disrupt Congress’s certification of the 2020 election, following former President Trump’s loss to then-President-elect Joe Biden.

Pezzola, a recent Proud Boy recruit, was the only one of the five to be acquitted of seditious conspiracy. However, he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property.

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Pezzola apologized for his actions and told U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly that Jan. 6 was “the worst, most regrettable decision in my life,” according to NBC News.

“Your honor, I stand before you as a changed and humbled man,” he also said, according to WUSA. “But, nonetheless as a man who has always taken responsibility for his actions … I have never denied what I did on J6.”

However, after the judge left the courtroom, Pezzola shouted out his support for Trump.

Another Jan. 6 rioter, who used a Taser on former D.C. police officer Michael Fanone in the neck as he was dragged through the crowd, similarly shouted the phrase “Trump won” following his sentencing in June, NBC News reported.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Joe comes to Gainesville to tour the Big Bend Area . But he had to use the smaller Boeing C-32A plane due to Gainesville's shorter runway. DeSantis says, no thank you to Joe.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 152136.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis