EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Cognitive Dissonance :confused:
Trump's money man is Bob Mercer. Trump's entire populism shtick is the result of polling by Pat Caddell, the Democratic pollster who helped get Jimmy Carter elected. Mercer picked Trump to be his "Mr. Smith" and introduced him to Caddell.

Trump is a complete phony. He doesn't believe a word of what he says. It's just a sales pitch.

Bob has a $2.7 million model train in the basement of his estate on Long Island:

Bob owns a $90 million yacht ("Sea Owl") with a full time crew of 18. The "enchanting" design was inspired by Peter Pan:

1691883100883.png

Poor Bob, his "old" 43 meter yacht was just not big enough, so he had to have a new one built:

>>>Soon after starting construction of their previous Sea Owl (now Shadowl), a 43m Burger of which Winch Design designed the interior, the owners realised the need for a bigger boat to accommodate their growing family . . .<<<

So, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, cognitive dissonance. For those who believe Trump is a great populist hero, try this on for size:

>>>Until Election Day in 2016, Mercer and Hanley—two of the richest men in America—paid Caddell [the democratic pollster who helped get Jimmy Carter elected] to keep collecting polling data that enabled them to exploit the public’s resentment of élites such as themselves. . . . In 2014, Caddell and two partners went public with what they called the Candidate Smith project, which promoted data suggesting that the public wanted a “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington” figure—an outsider—as President. . . .

“Pat Caddell is like an Old Testament prophet,” Bannon said. “He’s been talking about alienation of the voters for twenty-five years, and people didn’t pay attention—but he’s a brilliant guy, and he nailed it.” The political consultant and strategist Roger Stone, who is a longtime Trump confidant, was fascinated by the research, and he forwarded a memo about it to Trump. Caddell said that he spoke with Trump about “some of the data,” but noted, “With Trump, it’s all instinct—he is not exactly a deep-dive thinker.” . . .

The Mercers redirected their Cruz super PAC to support Trump, and gave two million dollars to it. According to one Trump adviser, there were strings attached to the donation. He says that, two weeks before Cruz dropped out, Bannon urged the Trump campaign to talk to Alexander Nix, Cambridge Analytica’s C.E.O., about hiring the company. . . . Later that summer, Manafort was forced to resign, after the press reported his links to Ukrainian oligarchs. In the vacuum, the Mercers soon established control over the Trump campaign. . . .

On December 3rd, the Mercer family hosted a victory celebration at Owl’s Nest—a costume party with a heroes-and-villains theme. . . .
Mercer made her influence felt. Her pick for national-security adviser was Michael Flynn, and Trump chose him for the job. (Flynn lasted only a month, after he lied about having spoken with the Russian Ambassador before taking office.) More important, several people to whom Mercer is very close—including Bannon and Conway—have become some of the most powerful figures in the world.<<<

The basic problem is that *ss-hats like Mercer have no stake in the well being of the country.

Trump is nothing more than a well-oiled con man. His "populism" is the result of polling, not some great belief in the average American.

Edit: Here's the link to the New Yorker article about Bob Mercer I quoted above:

Last edited:
Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Trump's money man is Bob Mercer. Trump's entire populism shtick is the result of polling by Pat Caddell, the Democratic pollster who helped get Jimmy Carter elected. Mercer picked Trump to be his "Mr. Smith" and introduced him to Caddell.

Trump is a complete phony. He doesn't believe a word of what he says. It's just a sales pitch.

Bob has a $2.7 million model train in the basement of his estate on Long Island:

Bob owns a $90 million yacht ("Sea Owl") with a full time crew of 18. The "enchanting" design was inspired by Peter Pan:

View attachment 62890

Poor Bob, his "old" 43 meter yacht was just not big enough, so he had to have a new one built:

>>>Soon after starting construction of their previous Sea Owl (now Shadowl), a 43m Burger of which Winch Design designed the interior, the owners realised the need for a bigger boat to accommodate their growing family . . .<<<

So, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, cognitive dissonance. For those who believe Trump is a great populist hero, try this on for size:

>>>Until Election Day in 2016, Mercer and Hanley—two of the richest men in America—paid Caddell [the democratic pollster who helped get Jimmy Carter elected] to keep collecting polling data that enabled them to exploit the public’s resentment of élites such as themselves. . . . In 2014, Caddell and two partners went public with what they called the Candidate Smith project, which promoted data suggesting that the public wanted a “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington” figure—an outsider—as President. . . .

“Pat Caddell is like an Old Testament prophet,” Bannon said. “He’s been talking about alienation of the voters for twenty-five years, and people didn’t pay attention—but he’s a brilliant guy, and he nailed it.” The political consultant and strategist Roger Stone, who is a longtime Trump confidant, was fascinated by the research, and he forwarded a memo about it to Trump. Caddell said that he spoke with Trump about “some of the data,” but noted, “With Trump, it’s all instinct—he is not exactly a deep-dive thinker.” . . .

The Mercers redirected their Cruz super PAC to support Trump, and gave two million dollars to it. According to one Trump adviser, there were strings attached to the donation. He says that, two weeks before Cruz dropped out, Bannon urged the Trump campaign to talk to Alexander Nix, Cambridge Analytica’s C.E.O., about hiring the company. . . . Later that summer, Manafort was forced to resign, after the press reported his links to Ukrainian oligarchs. In the vacuum, the Mercers soon established control over the Trump campaign. . . .

On December 3rd, the Mercer family hosted a victory celebration at Owl’s Nest—a costume party with a heroes-and-villains theme. . . .
Mercer made her influence felt. Her pick for national-security adviser was Michael Flynn, and Trump chose him for the job. (Flynn lasted only a month, after he lied about having spoken with the Russian Ambassador before taking office.) More important, several people to whom Mercer is very close—including Bannon and Conway—have become some of the most powerful figures in the world.<<<

The basic problem is that *ss-hats like Mercer have no stake in the well being of the country.

Trump is nothing more than a well-oiled con man. His "populism" is the result of polling, not some great belief in the average American.
Interesting information.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General

View attachment 62890

I've always said (to myself mostly) that when Trump decided to go political (after Obama made a fool out of him at that dinner)...he had no agenda, no side.
Someone coached him that going the far right, America first, Fox News route would be the easiest and fastest way to garner support...they were right.
And boy, does he milk this for all its worth.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not bias at all. I don't say that Trump is innocent of the crimes he's being accused of committing. My original argument was that, inspite of the crimes that he has been accused of, even if convicted, he won't spend any time in prison. Unfortunately, many of the Trump supporters see those charges against him has a witchhunt and political move by the left. I believe if they try to incarcerate Trump, his supporters will declare civil war, which is dangerous and calamitous to this country. Let me remind you that more Americans lost their lives in the Civil War than any other war in American history. Now, with that being said, the only outcome more dangerous than a civil war is WW3 which Biden is leading the country into by fighting a proxy war against a nuclear powered Russia.
Just curious, how do you see a civil war playing out without boundaries? We just go shoot neighbors because they have a different political opinion? Wouldn't surprise me from fascists like you seem to align with.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've always said (to myself mostly) that when Trump decided to go political (after Obama made a fool out of him at that dinner)...he had no agenda, no side.
Someone coached him that going the far right, America first, Fox News route would be the easiest and fastest way to garner support...they were right.
And boy, does he milk this for all its worth.
Mostly drumphy has absolutely no sense of humor, which does afflict many republicans I know, too. Can't really distinguish facts/information from comedy playing off such seems to be part of it....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ok, let's get back to getting Trump convicted, jailed and hopefully forgotten about. Then we can move on to getting Hunter put in the same cell ! :eek:
Trump was the perfect fit for owningthelibs, but yeah lets sweep our support of him under the rug and pretend it never happened. ;) However, I do agree with a further investigation into Hunter, and yes Joe's gotta go.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

View attachment 62890

I thought one great talent Trump had was branding. I thought he tapped into The Forgotten and those who lost their jobs to technology or overseas. When Trump said, I love the uneducated! Then I knew he was lying. You'd never say that. You'd say 'I love you, but I hope you get an education'.

I feel a little bit like Faux News laid the groundwork for Trump with the likes of Hannity and O'Reilly and the shock jock (Rush) and general conspiracy stuff. What voters found attractive was how Trump didn't sound like a politician and would speak his mind. But I think in the end his hate speak was what was most attractive to many. Except that the Trump era can be defined by hate for the sake of hate. There's nothing in terms of the climate he's created that's redeeming.

Trump also talked about bringing jobs back to America and "getting a better deal on trade," which on the surface sounds great. But if an American worker wants $22 per hour, full benefits, vacation and PTO, well......not to mention the lowest prices on goods.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Which Conway?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Which Conway?
I forgot to include a link to the New Yorker article. Kellyanne Conway, who had been working for a Cruz super PAC.

>>>During the primaries, the Mercers gave eleven million dollars to a super PAC supporting Cruz, run by Kellyanne Conway.<<<

Some of it is rather ironic.

>>>Caddell told me that Mercer “is a libertarian—he despises the Republican establishment,” and added, “He thinks that the leaders are corrupt crooks, and that they’ve ruined the country.”<<<

Perhaps Mercer thinks he bought his politicians honestly.

Digging up dirt and smearing political opponents isn't exactly new, but Mercer was likely better at it than most:

>>>That year [2012], Rebekah Mercer joined the board of the Government Accountability Institute [G.A.I.], a nonprofit group, based in Tallahassee, which Bannon had recently founded. In 2013, the Mercer Family Foundation contributed a million dollars to the institute, and in 2014 it contributed another million. In 2015, it donated $1.7 million, which exceeded the group’s entire budget the previous year. . . . The G.A.I. billed itself as a nonpartisan research institute, but in 2015 Bannon told Bloomberg Businessweek that its mission was to dig up dirt on politicians and feed it to the mainstream media. . . . The strategy paid off spectacularly in April, 2015, when the Times ran a front-page article based on the book “Clinton Cash,” a compendium of corruption allegations against the Clintons, which was written by the G.A.I.’s president, the conservative writer Peter Schweizer. . . . The G.A.I. also undermined Jeb Bush, the candidate favored by the Republican establishment, with another Schweizer book, “Bush Bucks.” As Bannon put it in a 2015 interview, it depicted Bush as a figure of “grimy, low-energy crony capitalism.”<<<

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I forgot to include a link to the New Yorder article. Kellyanne Conway, who had been working for a Cruz super PAC.

>>>During the primaries, the Mercers gave eleven million dollars to a super PAC supporting Cruz, run by Kellyanne Conway.<<<

Some of it is rather ironic.

>>>Caddell told me that Mercer “is a libertarian—he despises the Republican establishment,” and added, “He thinks that the leaders are corrupt crooks, and that they’ve ruined the country.”<<<

Perhaps Mercer thinks he bought his politicians honestly.

Digging up dirt and smearing political opponents isn't exactly new, but Mercer was likely better at it than most:

>>>That year [2012], Rebekah Mercer joined the board of the Government Accountability Institute [G.A.I.], a nonprofit group, based in Tallahassee, which Bannon had recently founded. In 2013, the Mercer Family Foundation contributed a million dollars to the institute, and in 2014 it contributed another million. In 2015, it donated $1.7 million, which exceeded the group’s entire budget the previous year. . . . The G.A.I. billed itself as a nonpartisan research institute, but in 2015 Bannon told Bloomberg Businessweek that its mission was to dig up dirt on politicians and feed it to the mainstream media. . . . The strategy paid off spectacularly in April, 2015, when the Times ran a front-page article based on the book “Clinton Cash,” a compendium of corruption allegations against the Clintons, which was written by the G.A.I.’s president, the conservative writer Peter Schweizer. . . . The G.A.I. also undermined Jeb Bush, the candidate favored by the Republican establishment, with another Schweizer book, “Bush Bucks.” As Bannon put it in a 2015 interview, it depicted Bush as a figure of “grimy, low-energy crony capitalism.”<<<
I was afraid it was Kelly Anne. Yuck. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Reasons for indictments

a. Trump voters could care less how many crimes he is found guilty of. :D

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Reasons for indictments

a. Trump voters could care less how many crimes he is found guilty of. :D
I'd say that there is a 75 percent chance Trump Voters won't exist soon.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, yet a 4th indictment is coming any time as judge had the paper in hand.
10 charges, none, zero, dismissals.
Soon, charges to be made public.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Guess it isn't a surprise Trump is now intimidating witnesses. Other things like added security and warning Trump about verbal threats.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Just finished reading a summary of the charges in Georgia, and who is charged:
Those also charged include:
  • Onetime Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Kenneth Cheseboro, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell;
  • Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows;
  • Former Department of Justice official Jeffrey Clark;
  • And a number of so-called fake electors, who signed certificates saying Trump won Georgia and that they were official electors. This included former Georgia Republican Party Chair David Shafer.
All of those charged are accused of violating the state's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act, as Fulton County prosecutors allege efforts to copy election data from a rural county office and hearings designed to convince lawmakers to throw out certified results were also part of a criminal enterprise.
These 41 charges are state of Georgia charges – not federal.
And unlike cases in other jurisdictions, the prospect of a pardon for these state level crimes would have to go through the independent Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles and could not come until after any sentences are served.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis