D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
89 dead. 1500+ still missing. I guess unusually dry period and Hurricane Dora winds contributed. I heard something about the electricity wasn't turned off. Also warnings in advance I'm sure about how dry the weather was. Looks like a goddamn bomb went off.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That seems oddly appropriate. If you want to see Biden’s handlers, look no further than his cabinet and other individuals whose judgment he trusts.
Why would a President, of any party, have members of his cabinet whose judgement he does not trust? Or advisors, for that matter.

In countries with multiparty parliaments where forming multiparty governments happens, I’m sure there could be untrusted ministers. Probably have, but that’s not so similar to US I believe.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Why would a President, of any party, have members of his cabinet whose judgement he does not trust? Or advisors, for that matter.
I have no idea, nor why some insist there is some secret individual ”handling” Biden from afar.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I figured as much :
Trump crowns Ramaswamy the debate's winner — for praising him. A true ass kisser was on stage last night, billionaires supporting each other.,
Rather Smarmy did not make a good impression on me. Another who supports Putin, a vile dictator. I thought Nikki Haley acquitted herself very well. I think after the Iowa primary is out of the way, she will get traction. Iowa is a caucus state and those primaries are not really free and open elections. Minnesota was a caucus state, and now isn't. It was when I first moved here and I thought it was a poor system with open strong arming rampant.

When the balloting in states that have truly secret balloting I have to think Trump's losing streak will begin. I sure hope so, as you can see Biden aging before your eyes, he seems to be going downhill by the week, literally.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis