What are you playing right now...

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Ahh gaming thread! I have a switch, but haven't used it in a long time. Maybe can get back to using it with the new Zelda game.

Right now, I am playing Destiny 2 on the PS5 (my friend persuaded me to get it, so we could duo queue stuff). Lately our work schedules been very mis-matched, so not much gaming on that front.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Rotating between MOO 2 and the Fate series these days. I think Diablo 4 is or will be available soon and I am in for that. Also, a new Tiger Woods and Madden game for the PC looks to be available. Anyone played any of these new games for the PC?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm a fan as well. It's a good continuation of BOTW.
I have the Master Sword now, so I could theoretically move to finish it soon. LOTS of other stuff to wrap up first though. Very fun game.

Have not really played anything on PS5 lately.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Only time to play mobile games and only time for one at that. :D Been playing Fate Grand Order since its release and the 6 year anniversary is next week. I managed to summon Morgan from Lost Belt 6 and next up is everyone's favorite evil fox, Koyanskaya.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I have the Master Sword now, so I could theoretically move to finish it soon. LOTS of other stuff to wrap up first though. Very fun game.

Have not really played anything on PS5 lately.
I've only done one "temple" and I haven't really stopped playing it. There is just so much to do. I like hunting for armor. Some of the baddies in this one are tough to beat.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've only done one "temple" and I haven't really stopped playing it. There is just so much to do. I like hunting for armor. Some of the baddies in this one are tough to beat.
I have found so many random armors lol. Some I have not found useful, but some are must haves. Of course the stealth, climbing, barbarian, but the unshockable helmet, flameproof helmet, and unfreezable helmet are invaluable. The problem now is, there are so many, upgrading them becomes a time consuming thing. I have about 50% blue batteries now, and I found out why battery is so important lol. I got the earthquake power and it is fun, just wish it was stronger. The flight suit is also useful, I did not know about it's perk, no damage when falling from any height :cool:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I have found so many random armors lol. Some I have not found useful, but some are must haves. Of course the stealth, climbing, barbarian, but the unshockable helmet, flameproof helmet, and unfreezable helmet are invaluable. The problem now is, there are so many, upgrading them becomes a time consuming thing. I have about 50% blue batteries now, and I found out why battery is so important lol. I got the earthquake power and it is fun, just wish it was stronger. The flight suit is also useful, I did not know about it's perk, no damage when falling from any height :cool:
I have hardly scratched the surface of building devices that require big batteries. Some of the stuff people have been doing are insane.

I am going to build this barrel bomb thing I saw online. Basically, you get a bunch of those red barrels and stick them together. It will store that build and you can use 36 or so of those zonai rocks and pretty much one kill a significant amount of big enemies.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have hardly scratched the surface of building devices that require big batteries. Some of the stuff people have been doing are insane.

I am going to build this barrel bomb thing I saw online. Basically, you get a bunch of those red barrels and stick them together. It will store that build and you can use 36 or so of those zonai rocks and pretty much one kill a significant amount of big enemies.
There are a lot of uses for batteries, don't want to spoil it. I mainly only build traversal devices to cover areas fast or high up, not really battle devices. I have seen some crazy stuff built, like tanks and helicopters with cannons, flamethrowers and beam emitters, but I am able to beat bosses without that stuff more or less. If you find and upgrade the armors and build decent weapons, those devices aren't really as necessary; they're just fun. The ability to fuse crazy purpose built weapons is a bit of a game changer too.

squared80

squared80

Enthusiast
Started playing some games again for the first time in 20 years. PS5. Have a bunch of games. Spent a lot of time with Ghosts of Tsushima, Dead Space, and now playing Horizon: Zero Dawn prior to jumping into Horizon: Forbidden West.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Started playing some games again for the first time in 20 years. PS5. Have a bunch of games. Spent a lot of time with Ghosts of Tsushima, Dead Space, and now playing Horizon: Zero Dawn prior to jumping into Horizon: Forbidden West.
All solid games.

C

CMG_ADL

Enthusiast
I'm still enjoying Diablo 4.

Blizzard needs to fix item drops though

squared80

squared80

Enthusiast
Just wrapped up Zero Dawn. I'll get back to finishing Dead Space. then Ghosts of Tsushima.

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
I picked up Death's Door for free on PS Essentials.
It is a really good game for people who have pockets of time, and can't play for extended periods. The story so far is quite intriguing, and I enjoy the combat.

Reeeeeeaalllly tempted to get Baldur's Gate 3. I played the the first game, and the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion to death. I still have the CD for the second game with Throne of Bhaal. lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis