Problems With Liberal Democracy

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So if some stupid bully is carrying will others call the dumbshit out or be afraid to? Just seems bully territory, as the repubs seem to gravitate to
It actually does the opposite. Pretty hard to get bullied if someone has a force equalizer to level the playing field.

I'm 48 and although I'm in good health my body is not what it used to be thanks to football and a long career on high acuity psych units. I'm grateful for the fact that I can carry a force multiplier which would equalize the playing field if trouble where to come my way.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'd agree. The whole conspiracy theory as the republicans cling to is full of sh*t in general.
Yes I agree Republicans especially thanks to Trump do cry about losing elections. But Democrats pull the same card with all the voter suppression stuff Lovin.

Both are bogus

And since we both can agree that the measures taken with IDs are legitimate I think it's the best way to keep both republican and democratic politicians from pulling these excuses too much. Instead hopefully they'll take responsibility for the loss and understand what policy choices they are not paying attention to among voters

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes I agree Republicans especially thanks to Trump do cry about losing elections. But Democrats pull the same card with all the voter suppression stuff Lovin.

Both are bogus

And since we both can agree that the measures taken with IDs are legitimate I think it's the best way to keep both republican and democratic politicians from pulling these excuses too much. Instead hopefully they'll take responsibility for the loss and understand what policy choices they are not paying attention to among voters
Meh, some of the voter suppression stuff is more than repub vs demo.....especially encouraging intimidation at polling places like the numbnuts with guns and camoflage costumes seem to think. Numbnuts! The ID is only relevant at where in the chain it works to earn voting status and how that is vetted....and that's not the type of nonsense we hear from the pubs these days, just more silly crap like cables with audiophools.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It actually does the opposite. Pretty hard to get bullied if someone has a force equalizer to level the playing field.

I'm 48 and although I'm in good health my body is not what it used to be thanks to football and a long career on high acuity psych units. I'm grateful for the fact that I can carry a force multiplier which would equalize the playing field if trouble where to come my way.
Sorry you live in such a fearful state.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think I'm communicating very well Lovin Lol. Texas has been one of the most friendliest diverse safe places I've lived my entire life. This terrible picture of the state I've heard painted by others just isn't very accurate.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think I'm communicating very well Lovin Lol. Texas has been one of the most friendliest diverse safe places I've lived my entire life. This terrible picture of the state I've heard painted by others just isn't very accurate.
All the states I've lived in have been that way, even the "dark" parts of cities. Then again you have shitholes like Dallas and Houston :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I actually don't. It's just common sense really. The older you get the more practical you have to be about self protection. That's just the reality of life Lovin fear has nothing to do with it. It's just being practical

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
All the states I've lived in have been that way, even the "dark" parts of cities. Then again you have shitholes like Dallas and Houston :)
Every place has its issues. My niece lives in Houston it's got its trouble spots but its also got a lot of good things going for it too. She's happy they're and I've enjoyed my time visiting her and her fiancee

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I actually don't. It's just common sense really. The older you get the more practical you have to be about self protection. That's just the reality of life Lovin fear has nothing to do with it. It's just being practical
No, your state seems far more "fearful" from the outside at least. Self protection is a minimal thing in most of the US.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Every place has its issues. My niece lives in Houston it's got its trouble spots but its also got a lot of good things going for it too. She's happy they're and I've enjoyed my time visiting her and her fiancee
Exactly. There are shitholes all thru the US unfortunately. I traveled the western US extensively from 2000-07 particularly and saw much decrepitude.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
No, your state seems far more "fearful" from the outside at least. Self protection is a minimal thing in most of the US.
"Self protection is a minimal thing in most of the US"

I respectfully cannot agree with you on this one Lovin

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Why are you calling private vs public schools 'primary & secondary education'?

Look at the US public education system- you wouldn't want your kids going there in far too many cities and if you want to see why, look into the policies and indoctrination that has been occurring for a long time.

I look forward to the vile comments. :)

Define' 'the silver spoon crowd'- you can't say it's only Republicans because the wealthiest people on the planet aren't Conservative. BTW- I wonder what Michele Obama thinks of her brother's kids having gone to a private school and living in a suburb.
Primary and secondary as opposed to post-secondary. How can that possibly be confusing? And you're missing the point, which is that if all kids went to public schools, all parents would be invested in pressuring government to ensure public education was properly funded. And, please stop with the indoctrination nonsense; it's getting old and tiresome.

And, I never said only Republicans are wealthy. The silver spoon crowd are the wealthy ones, regardless of political stripes. I don't know how you did it, but you managed to misconstrue practically every sentence in my post.

jinjuku

jinjuku

No, that's empty Fox nonsense.
No, that's empty Fox nonsense.
Well you got me there. It's 2018 I'm in Ann Arbor with friends. we're at a party and it starts to turn to politics migration comes up. I'm a Democrat, I didn't vote for Trump, but I did state we have an obligation to protect our borders and control who comes in. First off they asked me 'did you vote for trump' then the second thing very dear friends of ours goes with if we don't allow immigrants in like that who's gonna clean your house?

Turns out one of the other party goers was first generation American, parents from Mexico and it absolutely blew up I got the popcorn and just enjoyed the show.

And this is before I found that video that you call empty fox nonsense.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well you got me there. It's 2018 I'm in Ann Arbor with friends. we're at a party and it starts to turn to politics migration comes up. I'm a Democrat, I didn't vote for Trump, but I did state we have an obligation to protect our borders and control who comes in. First off they asked me 'did you vote for trump' then the second thing very dear friends of ours goes with if we don't allow immigrants in like that who's gonna clean your house?

Turns out one of the other party goers was first generation American, parents from Mexico and it absolutely blew up I got the popcorn and just enjoyed the show.

And this is before I found that video that you call empty fox nonsense.
So who ended up cleaning the house?
Not the American woman! :D

jinjuku

jinjuku

So who ended up cleaning the house?
Not the American woman! :D
All I know is in the last decade that is the most intensely racist thing that I've heard personally. The sad part is is based around the low expectations of mediocrity.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I feel bad for Fetterman. Whatever your ideology is on politics that's one tough son of a gun to be up there campaigning after a stroke. I wish him the best I hope he makes a full recovery
Feel bad for Fetterman ?? !! easy for you to say , you don't live in Pa. We have a hoodie F'd up idiot who took an allowance from Mommy and Daddy until he was 50 years old and pill pushing carnival huckster as our two choices for a Senate seat ???

jinjuku

jinjuku

Feel bad for Fetterman ?? !! easy for you to say , you don't live in Pa. We have a hoodie F'd up idiot who took an allowance from Mommy and Daddy until he was 50 years old and pill pushing carnival huckster as our two choices for a Senate seat ???
those aren't your only two choices you can always write in Alex

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis