problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A Republican governor in Martha's if I heard right LOL. BTC does it with so much more intelligence than most in conservative media. His soundbites are stellar.
I'm reminded why I put Cruz on my list LOL.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know what you have been reading, but the number coming from the Middle East, Africa, South America and Eastern Europe may be higher than you think.
DHS report from earlier this year; a lot of useful publicly available data at DHS and Census. South America is included in "Americas" in the previous post.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Anybody watch Sleepy Joe's '60 Minutes' interview last night ?

here's a little conservative diatribe for the 'Dudes' viewing pleasure .............

Kind of a fluff piece. I already know Biden's mental acuity isn't that great.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What, in your opinion, are some of the main reasons that the countries people leave in order to seek asylum haven't tried to help their own population? Dictatorships, I understand but most of Central & South America has some kinds of natural resources that can be sold to other countries in order to bring in money, although I would bet the working conditions suck. I know the US buys a lot of produce from countries in Central America and a large amount of lumber comes from South America.
That's a pretty broad question and would require a book to answer. Plentiful natural resources do not provide an assured path to prosperity for all. Just look at Russia.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That's a pretty broad question and would require a book to answer. Plentiful natural resources do not provide an assured path to prosperity for all. Just look at Russia.
Or Venezuela, to give an another example.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
... I already know Biden's mental acuity isn't that great.

How so? Isn't this just Republican ageism? He does gets major legislation through Congress, and for sure he is handling the brutal Russian invasion of Ukraine very, very well. In fact, he had a sure grip on this many months before the brutal invasion.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
How so? Isn't this just Republican ageism? He does gets major legislation through Congress, and for sure he is handling the brutal Russian invasion of Ukraine very, very well. In fact, he had a sure grip on this many months before the brutal invasion.
Inflation is too high. Agree with you on ageism though. Like he's 80. Go figure.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm just looking for a quick opinion- obviously, it would take several years just to scratch the surface but it would be a start.

If the resources are like Emeralds, it would be best to leave them in the ground, from what I have seen over the decades WRT the hazards of extracting that particular gem. Then, there are the Blood Diamonds.....

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Definitely agree on limits. Way too many skeletons and turtles roaming DC that have been there way too long.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds like more Florida taxpayer dollars will be going to DeSantis' lawyer. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the biggest takeaways I've gotten from this thread. Are the Republicans having issues. Oh yeah. Big time. Would have been interesting to see a rational discussion of those shortcomings and ideas to fix them.

But all I've seen is a bunch of liberals jumping on this thread and just circle jerking themselves about how dumb the right is and how stupid and hypocritical they are. But I never hear them holding there own party accountable for theyre own issues. And the Democratic party has GIGANTIC issues right now.

There is a reason you don't see threads talking about how great your policies are. I don't see threads pumping up the SAFE T act or The Inflation Reduction Act. I see radio silence. I don't see anyone on your side holding Biden and Harris accountable for they're bullcrap and there's plenty. Because deep down inside you KNOW these policies are crap.

You all are so scared of Trump possibly running again you'll go along with anything the established elite of your party cooks up as long as you can keep that scenario from happening. It doesn't matter how much some of these policies Biden and the established come up with damage the country. As long as that is kept from happening. You'll cut your nose off to spite your face.

Biden is YOUR Trump. You think Republicans really wanted Trump? Except for the MAGAS the rest of us got stuck with what we got. Nobody in your party wanted Biden. Hell Harris DESTROYED him in the debates for the presidency until she got DESTROYED by Tulsi herself.

You all got stuck with the default. A WHITE previously racist (keep them in the jungle) anybody remember that Biden? I sure do. That old established RHINO of your party like Pelosi. Who is the epitome of the white supremacist culture you maintain exists that you hate so much and want eradicated.

Man here's another peeve of of mine. Solution to college. Just forgive the debt. And make the rest of us pay for it. Instead of FIXING the problems that created that debt in the first place. And dont give me that jive that it's Republicans only. Democrats have had plenty of times in office with majorities to do something about that over the years. Your elites were just happy to go along with the staus quo as long as they're pockets got lined just like Republicans did.

So don't sit here and just bash on Republicans till I see you do the same to fix your own party's GLARING ISSUES. quit telling me how bad Trump is and how all Republicans must be racist MAGA supporters who don't love they're country while you try to convince me how great your party is when really your politicians are just the same crap on the other side

Quit p$ssing down my back and telling me it's raining.
-- closeted MAGAs, Tucker, MTG fans etc.
-- not all, but feels like this reflexive throwasmuchshitonthewallandhopefullysomethingsticks
-- will say lets talk about the issues when the above takes primary
-- The Big Lie & conspiracies from the right, but not present on the left
-- continue to lose a significant vote due to their position on abortion
-- Fox TV is solid but seems like a lack of good online journalism on the right. Or just interest in.
-- maybe some valid concerns on science from the left, but abandoning it? Faith and science on unequal terms.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the biggest takeaways I've gotten from this thread. Are the Republicans having issues. Oh yeah. Big time. Would have been interesting to see a rational discussion of those shortcomings and ideas to fix them.

But all I've seen is a bunch of liberals jumping on this thread and just circle jerking themselves about how dumb the right is and how stupid and hypocritical they are. But I never hear them holding there own party accountable for theyre own issues. And the Democratic party has GIGANTIC issues right now.

There is a reason you don't see threads talking about how great your policies are. I don't see threads pumping up the SAFE T act or The Inflation Reduction Act. I see radio silence. I don't see anyone on your side holding Biden and Harris accountable for they're bullcrap and there's plenty. Because deep down inside you KNOW these policies are crap.

You all are so scared of Trump possibly running again you'll go along with anything the established elite of your party cooks up as long as you can keep that scenario from happening. It doesn't matter how much some of these policies Biden and the established come up with damage the country. As long as that is kept from happening. You'll cut your nose off to spite your face.

Biden is YOUR Trump. You think Republicans really wanted Trump? Except for the MAGAS the rest of us got stuck with what we got. Nobody in your party wanted Biden. Hell Harris DESTROYED him in the debates for the presidency until she got DESTROYED by Tulsi herself.

You all got stuck with the default. A WHITE previously racist (keep them in the jungle) anybody remember that Biden? I sure do. That old established RHINO of your party like Pelosi. Who is the epitome of the white supremacist culture you maintain exists that you hate so much and want eradicated.

Man here's another peeve of of mine. Solution to college. Just forgive the debt. And make the rest of us pay for it. Instead of FIXING the problems that created that debt in the first place. And dont give me that jive that it's Republicans only. Democrats have had plenty of times in office with majorities to do something about that over the years. Your elites were just happy to go along with the staus quo as long as they're pockets got lined just like Republicans did.

So don't sit here and just bash on Republicans till I see you do the same to fix your own party's GLARING ISSUES. quit telling me how bad Trump is and how all Republicans must be racist MAGA supporters who don't love they're country while you try to convince me how great your party is when really your politicians are just the same crap on the other side

Quit p$ssing down my back and telling me it's raining.
Can’t have rational discussion with people living in an alternate reality.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the hilarious part on all this. In this thread I've heard NY and California have higher illegals then anywhere else we should send them there but treat them like human beings?

Man you can't even take care of your own constituents in these states. You can't even solve your homeless issues and your housing crises for even your middle class. And you sure as hell won't protect them with law and order

Our so called INHUMANE red States have to deal with your citizens running to us in droves since sh$t hit the fan in 2020? If we're so inhumane why are they moving here?

I'm actually not being an ahole with this I'm simply driving the point home that America is already stretched to the brink as it is. When you can't take care of your own you can't keep taking care of everyone coming in illegally.

Humane? the human thing is to enforce our borders and send them back. Send a message of deterence so that families don't waste they're entire life savings on some coyote that will take it all and dump them over here illegally with nothing. If he gets them across alive at all.

Here in San Antonio we just had an entire truckload of people found dead in the back. And the land to get here is filled with the skeletons of so many that have tried. That's not compassion to keep encouraging them to keep doing that. That's not humane at all. What is humane is to step up and enforce your borders.

No one is helping these individuals by encouraging them to break the law in coming over here
Maybe the migrant issue is more overblown than reality would warrant?
Lies, damned lies and immigration stats: the facts of the U.S. migrant debate | CBC News

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
...and term limits....
As I grow older, it becomes more obvious that some age limit is needed. At some point "But they have experience that a younger candidate doesn't" needs to take a backseat to "Are you kidding? They're freaking ancient!".

Term limits are long overdue, too. I would like to see a cap on campaign spending- it's ridiculous for them to spend more than $2 Billion for one election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis