Home audio, Whats better than naim muso 2 i want to upgrade it? i want reference sound

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
the reason they use class d and crappy class d is,
they are cheap,
they doesnt care about quality, they try to save as much money as possible.... class d is energy efficient, and small size and cheap.
When they use even cheaper class d its even cheaper for them. Compared to using some branded class d ..amp.
A lot of them are very expensive and very good. There is junk, quality and everything in between in all classes, except straight B and C which are all junk pretty much.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm not sure that's accurate. Most active speakers use class D, but to my knowledge relatively few use Hypex, and Purifi is so new that I think very few if any active speakers use those modules (I don't know about any).
I think B & O use Hypex or did.

Sigberg Audio

Sigberg Audio

Audioholic
the reason they use class d and crappy class d is,
they are cheap,
they doesnt care about quality, they try to save as much money as possible.... class d is energy efficient, and small size and cheap.
When they use even cheaper class d its even cheaper for them. Compared to using some branded class d ..amp.
I would assume most manufacturers are cost conscious, yes. As most other amplifier classes, you will find Class D amps ranging from poor, to among the best in the world.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis