WWE favorite performers.

• I watch WWE because , the Lady's are amazingly professional Female wrestlers!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I watch WWE because the Men are professional wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference of Gender, WWE is the greatest entertaining sport ever!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
H

HackMan55

Enthusiast
@HackMan55 wow, I remember watching GLOW for the life of me I wouldn't be able to name one.
Here are the ladies I mentioned, in all their 1980's glory.

Hyatt, with former husband "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert and Dirty White Girl with charge Tony "Dirty White Boy" Anthony.

eddiegilbertmissyhyatt.jpg
02.jpg

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!!!
Screenshot_20220722-191123~3.png

BlackHeart...but I'm gonna nickname her, Lady Krueger BlackHeart.:D

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Are those the best pictures you could have posted? From an 8mm film? ;) :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Are those the best pictures you could have posted? From an 8mm film? ;) :D
Well, don't know if you ever watched those amazing WWE Wrestling Ladies. But yeah there are PG-17 rated photos, a Mod more than likely would delete or lock the Thread.. I do still have many VHS tapes going all the way back to the mid-80's. I have Blade Runner on VHS, Mad Max, StarWars, Platoon etc. You know funny you mentioned 8mm film, I may have one or two VHS tapes of recorded GLOW WWE Lady's. I know for sure I have MTV VHS music video's that I recorded on VHS of that channel.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What happened to the WWF? Not particularly interested in "pro" wrestling altho maybe for a bit when I was a kid but didn't stick.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
What happened to the WWF? Not particularly interested in "pro" wrestling altho maybe for a bit when I was a kid but didn't stick.
Watching a sport of this kind is better with kids. For me anyways, I watch this with my two oldest grandsons both 11 year's old. I'll hype up the antics as we're watching, I'll say thing's like, oh man you guys saw that!! ain't no way that dude is getting up from landing outside the ring!
he's going to need an ambulance! :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, don't know if you ever watched those amazing WWE Wrestling Ladies. But yeah there are PG-17 rated photos, a Mod more than likely would delete or lock the Thread.. I do still have many VHS tapes going all the way back to the mid-80's. I have Blade Runner on VHS, Mad Max, StarWars, Platoon etc. You know funny you mentioned 8mm film, I may have one or two VHS tapes of recorded GLOW WWE Lady's. I know for sure I have MTV VHS music video's that I recorded on VHS of that channel.
Well, I was really asking about image quality. ;) :D Some are kind of fuzzy, not real sharp. :D

No, I have not seen WWE before.;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well, I was really asking about image quality. ;) :D Some are kind of fuzzy, not real sharp. :D

No, I have not seen WWE before.;)
Well if you had watched any of WWE, in person or just over your tv, yeah that sport can leave one with a fuzzy interpretation about, what the hell did I just watch. Just looking at those pictures posted up seems to be just about right, this WWE thing. So I'd say you good bro. The fuzziness goes away after a while. ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Man pro wrestling is the shizzle. When you think about it if you watch it close its really a soap opera for men. Days of Our Lives with too much testosterone :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Watching a sport of this kind is better with kids. For me anyways, I watch this with my two oldest grandsons both 11 year's old. I'll hype up the antics as we're watching, I'll say thing's like, oh man you guys saw that!! ain't no way that dude is getting up from landing outside the ring!
he's going to need an ambulance! :)
I refuse to cast a vote because I can't vote for both options at the same time :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Can I just say I have never heard of WWE, and wish I hadn't!
Doc! Thanks for dropping in. You can say what ever you choose Doc. @TLS Guy I'm sure one or two WWE wrestlers passed through one of your emergency rooms back in the day. Or at least they thought they where a WWE wrestler. :)

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
@Danzilla31 I believe the Vikings were the first original WWE wrestlers I mean look at this dude, surely would fit in with WWE guidelines as a wrestler.
Screenshot_20220724-173529~2.png

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Let's go old school the Junk Yard Dog one of my all time fav wrestlers when I was a kid

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Let's go old school the Junk Yard Dog one of my all time fav wrestlers when I was a kid
I did get to watch him back in the 60's in a live match. I was a kid than still remember sitting with my father and grandfather like it was yesterday.
Screenshot_20220724-182417~2.png

That was my one and only live match I attended. Junkyard Dog after defeating his opponent wrap the chain around his legs dragged him around the ring some that was some funny sh$t! crowd was going crazy.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!!!
View attachment 57009
BlackHeart...but I'm gonna nickname her, Lady Krueger BlackHeart.:D
Our family are all horror film fans. She tried to break into horror films, but Hollywood is a tough thing to break into. She was actually on a local late night show KOFY Creepy TV time that showed classic horror films.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis