WWE favorite performers.

• I watch WWE because , the Lady's are amazingly professional Female wrestlers!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I watch WWE because the Men are professional wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference of Gender, WWE is the greatest entertaining sport ever!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Any WWE fans on AH? Well now's the time to post up you thoughts and vote! Are you a fan of Da Lady's of WWE? Or are you a Fan of the WWE Man's in Tighty Whities. :D
I'll go 1st, no doubt WWE is very popular and entertaining. Needless to say, I'm a fan of this very entertaining sport. My preference are the Lady's! I make No apologies of my preference. Watching dudes in Tighty Whities throw each other around ain't my cup of tea, but it could be for others. Here are my favorite two female WWE Lady pro wrestlers. So post-up your choice of WWE Pro Wrester and/or comment. No judgment on your preference of performer. Here on AH we are a equal, and
Screenshot_20220722-073857~2.png
Screenshot_20220722-080617-062.png
unjudgmental of one's choices be it Audio gear, speakers and/or one's choices of personal preferences of anything. Only a few rule's: No Wokeness, No cancel culture comments, and surly Don't Not make this thread your political agenda. Here are my choice's of my favorite Pro Wrestling Lady's. So don't be shy, AH won't judge your preference.
Screenshot_20220722-080538~2.png

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Screenshot_20220722-102130~2.png
Screenshot_20220722-102130~3.png
Screenshot_20220722-081652~3.png

Last photo is a live shot of the WWE that was in Baton Rouge. My Son and grandson went watch this WWE match last month.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Shotzi Blackheart is my grandson's aunt.
Awesome!!! How cool that is!! My oldest Son's, son is a big WWE fan he's 11 years old.
She's awesome, definitely one of my favorites!!
Screenshot_20220722-113135~3.png

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Awesome!!! How cool that is!! My oldest Son's, son is a big WWE fan he's 11 years old.
Yep, she was always a wild one. They have local "show" wrestling around here and she was in it. I guess someone sent someone a video and they saw it and offered her a contract.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, she was always a wild one. They have local "show" wrestling around here and she was in it. I guess someone sent someone a video and they saw it and offered her a contract.
I think she's awesome! I use to watch WWE back in the day. But never really was a big fan of it Even when they had GLOW. My oldest Son and grandson re-introduced me to WWE again. Well needless to say, it's the women of WWE that umm are much better performing wrestlers then what was back when they had the GLOW Lady's of the 80's.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You didn’t write what you think of WWE. ;) :D
@Trell your a fan? Post up broski cheese slice. He did state she always was/is a wild one. Who's your favorite WWE wrestler? Hulk Hogan? The Rock? or Blackheart? :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Not GLOW. Hyatt worked Mid South, World Class and WCW. One of the original ballets. DWG mostly Tennessee territory with Tony Anthony.
Oh gotcha, the only time I watched a live wrestling match was back in the 60s. My father would take his father to the local city arena to watch the wrestlers. I was younger than 10 years old but older than five. They were big fans of Junkyard Dog. There where No women wrestlers back then in the '60s at least not that I know of, guess Google would know huh.

H

HackMan55

Enthusiast
I haven't followed current pro wrestling for a good while. I occasionally watch some stuff from the 70's and 80's on YouTube and follow a couple podcasts.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Lolo, I take it you two don't get alone huh? Just light the box of matches already huh! :D;)
No, we support what she does, will watch her events, but the whole idea isn't exactly entertaining to me lol. I watch UFC.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
@Trell look! I know you live way over on the other side of the planet. And you guys got all them tall 6ft good looking blonde headed women. Walking around wearing them tight ski suits. You got satellite TV probably too huh?. So I know, You know that I know, you know something about WWE. Lolo.:D

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Now that was funny even if you didn't mean for your post to be funny.lolo I get you on WWE not being the greatest of entertainment value. It is kind of hard at times to take WWE on a really serious wrestling note that is. Do they get hurt doing what they do? Sure they do, sometime sh&t happens.
Yeah, Shotzi has had injuries, tells us that they get as many injuries as any other sport because of the antics they are putting on. It IS entertainment for someone, just not me lol.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, Shotzi has had injuries, tells us that they get as many injuries as any other sport because of the antics they are putting on. It IS entertainment for someone, just not me lol.
Oh no doubt injuries happen, let me throw 100 lb woman around even if it's choreographed, sooner or later something's going to happen.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I been giving this WWE thing some thought, people are willing to pay a premium price to watch two adults assault each other and call it entertainment. But yet two adults assaulting each other in public is considered a crime. What gives? Do these WWE performers have to sign a waiver of consent?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis