The Book Of Boba Fett

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was pretty shocked to learn that a certain Jedi's cameo, not just visual appearance was CGI and but also his voice was fully synthesized using Respeecher software. I finished the season and being generous I rate this season so far 6/10. It's entertaining unlike my personal biggest TV disappointment of 2021 - The Foundation which I stopped watching mid-season. I have to explain that unlike some folks here, for me this is highly unusual to stop TV shows mid-season.
It was an actual person with digital face replacement. This actor will apparently continue as him as long as that storyline continues as well. It REALLY shows, like a bad photoshop, in a few scenes. The voice is 100% digital though, which is why it sounds off.

I was moderately entertained with the final episode, but for sure it wasn't great. For the epic shootouts that made Rodriquez famous, you would think he could dig a little deeper into that and come up with something good. It feels like a cheap 70s TV show.

Foundation I ended at Ep1.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This one from Gizmodo was pretty funny today, and on point (they're not happy with the show either):

EdwardMcHale

EdwardMcHale

Audiophyte
They should have stuck with George's message. "Sell Toys!" just works.;) Disney managed to screw that up, too. Remember when you couldn't find a "Baby Yoda?" Now, they can't give 'em away. If you want to blame it on one individual, start with Boba Fett himself. I am enjoying the show, but Temuera Morrison has less charisma than a digitally rendered Hut. Disney has too many department heads and needs a boss with a big club. I'll be checking out at the end of my annual subscription. I let them slide in one delightfully animated mafia family when they put out "Encanto." In general, the whole series is a classic plot with the theme of the anthem - more money https://freebooksummary.com/category/anthem-themes (read on the resource with book summaries) Seriously, the family literally has a strong arm in the form of a family member who can lift anything and another one who can take the form of anybody which gives the family eyes and ears over the entire village. The villagers show their fear, um, appreciation in the form of protection mo.., um, tributes, um, gifts to the family.o_O Disney raised their prices and is giving the Kardashians a show. No, not the Cardassians. They would be over at Paramount+ with the other "Star Trek" shows.:D I like me some "Disney", "Marvel" and "Star Wars" shows and movies but I'm not spending more money so they can add more mafia families to the roster. Unless, of course, they make me an offer I can't refuse.:eek:
I agree with you. I'm rewatching it right now to form my final opinion, but unfortunately, the show still falls short. Now they also released Kenobi, which gave me mixed feelings. Disney is doing a franchise about everything. I'm waiting for the Jar Jar Binks series (I hope that doesn't happen).

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis