The Book Of Boba Fett

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hopefully it will get much better - like much better writing or much better directing or better acting.

I am not a hardcore fan of anything. Some people ask me what kind of genres I like. And my answer is, I don’t care what it is as long as the writing, directing and acting is excellent.

So far, Boba Fett has none of the above.
Weird you like the horribly acted and bad stories of Star Trek Discovery but dislike Boba Fett. No accounting for taste

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Weird you like the horribly acted and bad stories of Star Trek Discovery but dislike Boba Fett. No accounting for taste
Say what? You don't care for "alphabet people in space"? I miss Star Trek too. Maybe Strange New Worlds will correct course.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I'm starting to hate ST-Discovery Season 3 also. :D

I've only seen Boba Fett Episode 1.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Isn't S.T.D. the proper contraction?

It fits with my opinion of the show... lol.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I can continue with STD. I started S03 and couldn't even finish Episode 1 before walking away. :D

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, that was then, this is now. Tasts change. ;) :D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Disney and Paramount continued to ignore hate mail and count their money this weekend. Who gives a s#%t when business is this good?

Things were less rosy over at Universal Studios as trucks continued dropping off crates of whiskey and cigarettes on the backlot. Executives and studio lawyers have been watching the “Fett” finale on a loop since Wednesday. They took issue with cyborgs and Wookies that look suspiciously like their Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman and Sasquatch properties. One of the executives reportedly threw a bottle at the screen when the Rancor made like King Kong and climbed to the top of the tower. “Can you believe this s#%t?!!” he screamed. “Can we sue? Did they cross the f#%kin’ line or not?!!” After a long drag off of his cigarette, one of the lawyers said “No, no they didn’t. But, if it makes you feel any better, I think the writer’s guild might have a case.”:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Actually....not bad, but hadn't thought of the other before either.
An old skit from SNL had a banished Puritan adulteress roam into a new village, raising the interest of the male villagers. They knew of her sin by the "A" sewn into her dress. However she was soon to be overlooked for a new banished woman who had just wandered into the village with the letters "BF" sewn into her dress. Something like that anyway.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm gonna try another coupla episodes later this week, while I love seeing Temuera Morrrison in the role....the writing really sucks.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm gonna try another coupla episodes later this week, while I love seeing Temuera Morrrison in the role....the writing really sucks.
Finish it... it does get better... and second season should hopefully crush it. ;)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Finish it... it does get better... and second season should hopefully crush it. ;)
It has not set the bar high, nowhere to go but up. Stop making Boba Fett the good guy....Evil is Good. They are ruining the character.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
It has not set the bar high, nowhere to go but up. Stop making Boba Fett the good guy....Evil is Good. They are ruining the character.
I do agree.
Using the paradigm of DnD, Boba should be Neutral Evil.
The show’s update to the story, however, turned Boba into a warrior-monk with what I would call a lawful-neutral alignment.
He has rules, now, that he abides by. However, those rule do not prevent him from doing things which may not always be good. ;)

I can be ok with this if they fix the show itself.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Boba Fett may as well have been watching this show next to me on my couch. He was a spectator in his own story while everybody else did all of the work. That is, until the end, and then we got one of the most disappointing showdowns of all time. It’s never going to go where and how it needs to go. It's on f#%kin’ Disney.

Season two will continue with the Easter Egg hunts and silly dialogue. The finale will involve a certain de-aged smuggler accompanied by some fury muscle of his own. Three guesses who shoots first.;) There, the cat’s out of the bag. Oh well. Maybe they can mix in some more Mando episodes while they get crackin’ on those rewrites.:D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Boba Fett may as well have been watching this show next to me on my couch. He was a spectator in his own story while everybody else did all of the work. That is, until the end, and then we got one of the most disappointing showdowns of all time. It’s never going to go where and how it needs to go. It's on f#%kin’ Disney.

Season two will continue with the Easter Egg hunts and silly dialogue. The finale will involve a certain de-aged smuggler accompanied by some fury muscle of his own. Three guesses who shoots first.;) There, the cat’s out of the bag. Oh well. Maybe they can mix in some more Mando episodes while they get crackin’ on those rewrites.:D
I was pretty shocked to learn that a certain Jedi's cameo, not just visual appearance was CGI and but also his voice was fully synthesized using Respeecher software. I finished the season and being generous I rate this season so far 6/10. It's entertaining unlike my personal biggest TV disappointment of 2021 - The Foundation which I stopped watching mid-season. I have to explain that unlike some folks here, for me this is highly unusual to stop TV shows mid-season.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis