Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Think the moral of the story on this topic is there's a difference between encouraging the woman to have the child and forcing them to.
Nobody is encouraging women to have children (look at the birth rate before skewering me) but I have to ask- why do so many want to abort? Is it because they forgot to take their pill? Is it because they changed their minds? Granted, some pregnancies are due to rape, abusive partners and other bad situations.

Just wondering, not making any statement.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nobody is encouraging women to have children (look at the birth rate before skewering me) but I have to ask- why do so many want to abort? Is it because they forgot to take their pill? Is it because they changed their minds? Granted, some pregnancies are due to rape, abusive partners and other bad situations.

I meant encouraging after they know about being pregnant. As in advice on keeping or terminating the child. I'm sure there's many reasons: too old, young people make mistakes, etc. I'm sure some Republicans think the more secular society becomes, there's a decrease in population. So here comes greater religious controls on abortion and law etc. However, some of it seems retarded to me like no exemption for rape, and banning the pill. Maybe we can look at the health records of some of our leaders. It would be redacted of course. Only for things like pill prescriptions, abortion procedures, and a trail to immediate family members. Hehehe. Not gonna happen I know.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Elon Musk recently said our birth rate is too low and people need to make more babies....

It really doesn't need a reason, it should simply be a viable option to abort if she wants to....

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai

Anti-abortionists have been encouraging women to have babies instead of abort them. Look up "Crisis Pregnancy Centers," they're a real thing whose whole mission is to lure in women that want an abortion and then try to convince them not to have one (ie. have that baby instead).

Doesn't matter why someone wants to abort, that option should be available to all.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
All 18 on board are (R). I'd be interested to know when the fertilization period is? On the one hand there isn't punishment for in vitro and taking the pill. On.the other I was reading somewhere it's a felony1.

SEC. 2. RIGHT TO LIFE.

To implement equal protection for the right to life of each born and preborn human person, and pursuant to the duty and authority of Congress, including Congress’ power under section 8 of article I of the Constitution of the United States to make necessary and proper laws, and Congress’ power under section 5 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, the Congress hereby declares that the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being. Nothing in this Act shall be construed to require the prosecution of any woman for the death of her unborn child, a prohibition on in vitro fertilization, or a prohibition on use of birth control or another means of preventing fertilization.
SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:
(1) HUMAN PERSON; HUMAN BEING.—The terms “human person” and “human being” include each member of the species homo sapiens at all stages of life, including the moment of fertilization or cloning, or other moment at which an individual member of the human species comes into being.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
this is not right .......

Not much right about Kavanaugh and the other republican turds conteplating their personal politics being forced on us on the other hand. Might piss someone off....

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Not much right about Kavanaugh and the other republican turds conteplating their personal politics being forced on us on the other hand. Might piss someone off....
sounds like a libtard response ......... :eek:

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
this is not right .......

Don't worry, the NY Times has covered the story today but alas it's towards the bottom of the page in the More News section, under the article about a word that has begun to vanish in medical journals. That word is Woman.

Will wait on AG Garland to get the DOJ to hold a press conference announcing reallocating resources from investigating parents at school board meetings to protecting judges and enforcing the law.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Don't worry, the NY Times has covered the story today but alas it's towards the bottom of the page in the More News section, under the article about a word that has begun to vanish in medical journals. That word is Woman.

Will wait on AG Garland to get the DOJ to hold a press conference announcing reallocating resources from investigating parents at school board meetings to protecting judges and enforcing the law.

Wasn't that big a deal to merit headlines, was it? The guy basically turned himself in before any particular threat materialized....

Republicans can be such wanna be martyrs....when its convenient.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Wasn't that big a deal to merit headlines, was it? The guy basically turned himself in before any particular threat materialized....

Republicans can be such wanna be martyrs....when its convenient.
Pretty sure it would have merited more headlines if someone right wing lunatic went after Sotomayer or Kagan.
There are plenty of wanna be martyrs on all sides in politics. It very convenient for fundraising efforts.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty sure it would have merited more headlines if someone right wing lunatic went after Sotomayer or Kagan.
There are plenty of wanna be martyrs on all sides in politics. It very convenient for fundraising efforts.
So like Fox not cobvering the inquiry into the shithead's resurrection Jan 6 inquiry?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Conservative news could cover it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Called Taking our country back!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds like you forgot about drumphy's tactics....talk about retarded ideas/followers.
LOL, your buddy Trump has been gone for well over a year and you can't help but continue to look in the rear view mirror ! I suppose you Nancy and Chuckles ride bikes together down the yellow brick road ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, your buddy Trump has been gone for well over a year and you can't help but continue to look in the rear view mirror !
More likely because the Republicans have never distanced themselves from Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis