MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Never said Pa didn't have issues, that was you attempting to deflect the NY State comment. My post (#44) which ended with the question, 'wonder why', to which you are unable to answer. No problem.......

As for the NRA, yes I'm a member and you like Maxie I'm sure have no knowledge or interest in guns and that too is fine but when you make the comments you do it just shows your ignorance .......
Fools like you are the problem. You call yourself conservative but you're nothing of the sort, you're a zealot. If you were actually conservative, you'd know that not everyone should have firearms just like not everyone can be a physician or a pilot.

As for firearms, I have 4 right now. Qualified marksman with the M-16, .38, 9mm while in the USAF and have probably fired more types of military arms than you can imagine including ones that you could only dream of.

Fools assume. Smart people know or don't know.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Fools like you are the problem. You call yourself conservative but you're nothing of the sort, you're a zealot. If you were actually conservative, you'd know that not everyone should have firearms just like not everyone can be a physician or a pilot.

As for firearms, I have 4 right now. Qualified marksman with the M-16, .38, 9mm while in the USAF and have probably fired more types of military arms than you can imagine including ones that you could only dream of.

Well good for you Maxie and thanks for your service ! Regardless your NRA comments to which you are entitled I disagree with(in part). Anytime you're up for a round of sporting clays I'll gladly accommodate you, bring your 'A' game !

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I can agree with you on the point that a lot of people will buy guns right now that shouldn't because they will buy guns and

A: not train with them properly
B: not understand tactics or situational awareness or develop the emotional maturity a gun owner especially concealed carrier should maintain
C: with a false sense of security they will place themselves in situations or escalate things when they shouldn't

But then on the flip side how do you recommend we fix the problem especially the insane crime rates that are driving people out of fear to increase purchases in the first place?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MTG on the shooting and commenting on how the Democrats wanted the BLM riots to happen. Plus other mentions of black terrorism. The problem according to Sam is the shooter had a white supremacist manifesto. :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MTG on the shooting and commenting on how the Democrats wanted the BLM riots to happen. Plus other mentions of black terrorism. The problem according to Sam is the shooter had a white supremacist manifesto. :rolleyes:

I'll say MTG makes a few good points, but then most of these say school shootings that I'm aware of are by caucasians. Therefore the argument on race politics seems futile especially when again it's a white supremacist. Of course supporting the riots vs leftist media not covering them is a little bit different than the politics of words. That's been covered too where Republicans howled over the lack of coverage only for them to become silent on the election scam and 1-6.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
If you were actually conservative, you'd know that not everyone should have firearms
There you go again, 'assuming' and you know that fools assume !!

Show me one place where I said or even hinted at the thought of everyone owning a firearm !!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There you go again, 'assuming' and you know that fools assume !!

Show me one place where I said or even hinted at the thought of everyone owning a firearm !!
So you are in favor of gun controls?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So, please enlighten us on what you feel are controls that make sense?
For starters better enforcement of controls that are already in place. In addition and IMO I would put an out right ban on 'black guns' , I don't own any, never have and I do agree with most liberals on the belief they were first and foremost created to kill. Yes I do understand certain competitive disciplines have been created for their shooting enjoyment but that is one area where I disagree with the NRA. Now where the NRA has a valid point is so many politicians would run-amuck with legislation creating convoluted laws going beyond assault type rifles/carbines.

Case in point, former Gov Cuomo of NY didn't even know that 'AR' style weapons were legal for certain types of hunting in his own state !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
For starters better enforcement of controls that are already in place. In addition and IMO I would put an out right ban on 'black guns' , I don't own any, never have and I do agree with most liberals on the belief they were first and foremost created to kill. Yes I do understand certain competitive disciplines have been created for their shooting enjoyment but that is one area where I disagree with the NRA. Now where the NRA has a valid point is so many politicians would run-amuck with legislation creating convoluted laws going beyond assault type rifles/carbines.

Case in point, former Gov Cuomo of NY didn't even know that 'AR' style weapons were legal for certain types of hunting in his own state !
You wrote that not everyone should own firearms but does not that imply needing a license to own and use firearms, like a license being allowed to drive a car? And even passing tests of competency for owning firearms just like a driver license for driving?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You wrote that not everyone should own firearms but does not that imply needing a license to own and use firearms, like a license being allowed to drive a car? And even passing tests of competency for owning firearms just like a driver license for driving?
That's where things get a little tricky for back when I was a young lad my first firearm was a .22 rimfire single shot rifle handed down to me from my uncle who in turn had it handed down to him when he was a lad. The competency and proficiency along with 10 commandments of gun safety were all part of the equation back then. Unfortunately today with a population that has more than doubled and gun ownership more than that since my youth, I do agree way to many guns get into hands of people, while they may be law abiding, they are not properly trained. So yes, I would have no problem with 'qualifiers' being put in place.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Here we go again another 19 dead in gun happy Texas. And what do we get from the so-called president, crying about what should be done, and of cause does nothing. Piss weak President, sums him up. The guy's a joke. It's simple get the armed forces to mobilize and take the guns away. Lock up the fools that run the NRA, No excuses, shut the gun shops and shut down the gun dealers. Remove any guns Hand in your firearms or face jail. Your country's out of control and frankly your leaders are happy living down in the land of the dead. Worrying about how to protect there jobs and ego's.
Your lot have plenty of reasons why you can't do anything, and bugger all attempts to what should be done. Your more concerned with the troubles in the rest of the world while your own country goes down the sewer And I've got news for brother JO, Gods far to busy running his religious SCAM's to bother with anything else.

Last edited:
Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Here we go again another 19 dead in gun happy Texas. And what do we get from the so-called president, crying about what should be done, and of cause does nothing. Piss weak President, sums him up. The guy's a joke. It's simple get the armed forces to mobilize and take the guns away. Lock up the fools that run the NRA, No excuses, shut the gun shops and shut down the gun dealers. Remove any guns Hand in your firearms or face jail. Your country's out of control and frankly your leaders are happy living down in the land of the dead. Worrying about how to protect there jobs and ego's.
Your lot have plenty of reasons why you can't do anything, and bugger all attempts to what should be done. Your more concerned with the troubles in the rest of the world while your own country goes down the sewer And I've got news for brother JO, Gods far to busy running his religious SCAM's to bother with anything else.
YOU, …ARE STUPID.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
YOU, …ARE STUPID.
That would have to be the greatest understatement of the century. Then again perhaps your only capable of a one word reply. So what did I write that is incorrect, Your country's going down the toilet, and your living with a Judge Judy mentality. Yours is the only country in the world which is totally unaccountable when it comes to firearm control. Which is completely out of control and your doing nothing to change the situation. And I'm Stupid, ????

Updated account is 19 children and 2 adults killed with an unknown number of children affected for life. You really should be ashamed

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Updated account is 19 children and 2 adults killed with an unknown number of children affected for life. You really should be ashamed.
I have been ashamed for the last 40 years, they don’t care.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That would have to be the greatest understatement of the century. Then again perhaps your only capable of a one word reply. So what did I write that is incorrect, Your country's going down the toilet, and your living with a Judge Judy mentality. Yours is the only country in the world which is totally unaccountable when it comes to firearm control. Which is completely out of control and your doing nothing to change the situation. And I'm Stupid, ????

Updated account is 19 children and 2 adults killed with an unknown number of children affected for life. You really should be ashamed
The government doesn't have the stomach or the balls to do something like that. It's not so easy to go door to door and take armed citizens property from them that will fight back
I know plenty of people on both sides of politics that aren't okay with the government doing that

There was a country that did that once oh yeah it was Germany. And then look at what they went and did to the Jewish people.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis