Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
did your mother have any kids that lived ?
Typical response from you but then logical thought is not one of your “qualities“.

In normal political parties people like you are shunned but then GOP is hardly normal anymore. In Europe you would be welcomed in extreme/far right parties and you would feel like home, from reading your posts.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

so much for 'plugging in your EV' :eek:

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General

It's going to be a hot summer there and many other places if they don't have a coherent "energy strategy". There is more electrical demand and less reliable redundancy suppy backup means less A/C. Economics 101.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

Someone around the US is cutting the Telsa charge stations cables. Ridiculous

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Someone around the US is cutting the Telsa charge stations cables. Ridiculous
Want to be the Lone Star state at the expense of the power grid??? (See winter storm.)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Want to be the Lone Star state at the expense of the power grid??? (See winter storm.)
Not even sure I understand that at all;, This is occurring in Fla, CA, Cincinnati , Buckley Bay on Vancouver Island. UTAH

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not even sure I understand that at all;, This is occurring in Fla, CA, Cincinnati , Buckley Bay on Vancouver Island. UTAH
The winter storm and now this. It was mentioned a while back TX not having a neighboring power grid to tap into presumably for greater profits or something to the effect.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The winter storm and now this. It was mentioned a while back TX not having a neighboring power grid to tap into presumably for greater profits or something to the effect.
That has zip to do with vandals cutting EV charge station cables throughout the US and TX was not mentioned. But yes TX has a power grid problem on their own during the winter time..

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No, you get less realistic by the day.

We've always supported the Chinese Nationalists, Nixon was who decided it was better to support the Chinese Communists.
Maxie, where in my post did 'I' say that we didn't ?

Perhaps you forgot last November when 'ole Sleepy' said that 'Taiwan was Independent from China' ?

So, apparently you feel Joe did not misspeak ? If so you had better call the White House and the Pentagon and straighten them out ! ;)

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

and on the Democrat side we have this ..........

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis