Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
CRT gender Trans issues you have documented instances on camera of kids even in kindergarten grade school getting asked about there sexuality gender identity race. I could go on and on. I'll post 2 right now do you really want me to post them all? There was the incident in Loudon County where a parent got arrested at the school board but created a disruption because it was his daughter who got assaulted by a kid because they made the restrooms Trans accessible. Basically no matter your natural biology you could use whichever restroom you identified your gender with. I mean what could go wrong there? Here's 2 more

It's everywhere what's even worse is a lot of them are outing themselves on tik tok. Twitter places like that. You don't even have to bust these teachers they will openly post about it even supplying there own videos.

They do it with sex race politics and its too widespread to viral and too many videos to say it's not happening

In fairness I don't think a lot of liberals are okay with this either. Just like a lot of conservatives aren't crazy about Roe vs Wade.

My point is its happening on both sides. We can't ding one sides more extremist political fringe and not recognize the problems with the other sides extremist political element.

Feel sorry for the kids. Growing up I got taught how to critically think. Treat all races as equal thanks to Dr King Malcolm X and the civil rights movement learned the basics to succeed in math reading writing etc. But most importantly I was allowed to be a kid and have time to figure some things out for myself as I grew up. Politics and agendas were just kept out of the classroom.

I wouldn't have wanted to know about my teachers gender or sexuality. Would have freaked me out. Just teach.
That's another issue entirely and has nothing to do with women's right to choose tho...

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
In all fairness which group is pushing some concepts in education that really have no place for kids before college? Both sides do it they just have different agendas
Because kids don't have sex before college?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
The thing that gets me is that the same hypocrites that want to force every teenager and poor single woman to have the children then bitch moan and complain and get their panties in a bunch when the woman gets on food stamps or any other type of public assistance program that she needs to help feed the child. I’m live in the Deep South and I hear a lot of these “Christians” opinions and it’s pretty sad.
That's because for the most part they aren't truly "pro-life". They only care that the baby is born, they don't care what happens after that.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, you have to admit- if someone abstains, it's harder for them to become pregnant.
Yup. So what we do is shame people for following their natural urges and punish them for having extramarital sex, right? Because preaching abstinence has worked so well over the last couple thousand years.

And btw, you do realize there are studies that correlate higher rates of teen pregnancy with religiosity... You'd think if preaching abstinence was effective it would be the opposite...

*PS,

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What other crazy stuff do you mean?

And I think it's safe to say that after a couple of millenia of trying, teaching abstinence only demonstrably does not work and their reasons for denying health care to women are just crap.
How does abstinence not prevent pregnancy?
Yup. So what we do is shame people for following their natural urges and punish them for having extramarital sex, right? Because preaching abstinence has worked so well over the last couple thousand years.

And btw, you do realize there are studies that correlate higher rates of teen pregnancy with religiosity... You'd think if preaching abstinence was effective it would be the opposite...

I never said it worked.

When I was young, two of my cousins went to a Catholic school. OMG! They had a friend who lived a few houses from ours and after meeting other kids from that school during 4th grade & after, I was amazed by the number of dirtbags. All kind of greasers & druggies, they could have stepped out of a movie about teen troublemakers and many of them were pregnant before they turned 18.

Again, tell someone they shouldn't do something and it becomes their main focus.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How does abstinence not prevent pregnancy?
Clearly, it would. The problem is, it's an unrealistic and ridiculous solution that is ineffective, and has the opposite effect from what is intended.
Again, tell someone they shouldn't do something and it becomes their main focus.
That's kinda my point.

I'm still wondering what "other crazy BS" I'm "spouting" that you took issue with a few posts back...

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
"Abstinence." OMFG like people forgot their own teenage years when they hit puberty.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That's another issue entirely and has nothing to do with women's right to choose tho...
True and I was just pointing out that both sides of the political spectrum push agendas into our kids education. I'd intended to just make the observation in that one comment but someone asked for examples so I put them up there. Wasn't intending to derail the thread.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
CRT gender Trans issues you have documented instances on camera of kids even in kindergarten grade school getting asked about there sexuality gender identity race. I could go on and on. I'll post 2 right now do you really want me to post them all? There was the incident in Loudon County where a parent got arrested at the school board but created a disruption because it was his daughter who got assaulted by a kid because they made the restrooms Trans accessible. Basically no matter your natural biology you could use whichever restroom you identified your gender with. I mean what could go wrong there? Here's 2 more

It's everywhere what's even worse is a lot of them are outing themselves on tik tok. Twitter places like that. You don't even have to bust these teachers they will openly post about it even supplying there own videos.

They do it with sex race politics and its too widespread to viral and too many videos to say it's not happening

In fairness I don't think a lot of liberals are okay with this either. Just like a lot of conservatives aren't crazy about Roe vs Wade.

My point is its happening on both sides. We can't ding one sides more extremist political fringe and not recognize the problems with the other sides extremist political element.

Feel sorry for the kids. Growing up I got taught how to critically think. Treat all races as equal thanks to Dr King Malcolm X and the civil rights movement learned the basics to succeed in math reading writing etc. But most importantly I was allowed to be a kid and have time to figure some things out for myself as I grew up. Politics and agendas were just kept out of the classroom.

I wouldn't have wanted to know about my teachers gender or sexuality. Would have freaked me out. Just teach.
Well, you did post "not before college."
It is too late by then, perhaps.
Sex ed needs to be taught, discussed well before, perhaps grade 6 and up?
Kindergarten is too early. But, placing a boy in girls clothing without knowing why it was done, is not a big deal. Perhaps to show it is just clothing?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
True and I was just pointing out that both sides of the political spectrum push agendas into our kids education. I'd intended to just make the observation in that one comment but someone asked for examples so I put them up there. Wasn't intending to derail the thread.
Yeah, I got your point, tho I'm still sorting through that issue. I sent you a pm about it so we don't drag this thread down another rabbit hole, lol.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Kindergarten is too early. But, placing a boy in girls clothing without knowing why it was done, is not a big deal. Perhaps to show it is just clothing?
At the beginning of the 20th century, some young boys were wearing dresses in Canada and I imagine also in other countries including UK.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
At the beginning of the 20th century, some young boys were wearing dresses in Canada and I imagine also in other countries including UK.
That was actually very common in America too. Guess who this is?

1_5NEtwkk7bu2B0Bdj4GIWzg.png

That's future POTUS Franklin Delano Roosevelt as a toddler! It was very common practice to dress boys and girls the same, and even grow long hair until they reached a certain age. I forget the age and reason, but it was indeed a very common practice!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Not to drag this thread off but if you can't understand why placing a boy in girls clothing without contacting the family to explain why it was done and obtain there permission is not a big deal? Education is a big reason why the dems are going to get hammered in the midterms and that type of response is exactly why.

Look I'm not saying let's go abstinence because it doesn't work. And I'm not saying let's get all religious because I don't agree with it either. But let's not go 180 degrees the other direction because it creates the same problem.

If you tell kids you can't do something they are attracted to it. But if you have kids having adults in authority figures go too far the other direction then you end up with the same problem. There more then likely to explore things when maybe they shouldn't or are not ready for the consequences of there choices

Having teachers so narcissistic they think they need to come out in front of there students is a problem

Having teachers discuss topics with kids like sexuality especially at a certain age when a parent doesn't know there qualifications or there motivation is a problem.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Not to drag this thread off but if you can't understand why placing a boy in girls clothing without contacting the family to explain why it was done and obtain there permission is not a big deal? Education is a big reason why the dems are going to get hammered in the midterms and that type of response is exactly why.

Look I'm not saying let's go abstinence because it doesn't work. And I'm not saying let's get all religious because I don't agree with it either. But let's not go 180 degrees the other direction because it creates the same problem.

If you tell kids you can't do something they are attracted to it. But if you have kids having adults in authority figures go too far the other direction then you end up with the same problem. There more then likely to explore things when maybe they shouldn't or are not ready for the consequences of there choices

Having teachers so narcissistic they think they need to come out in front of there students is a problem

Having teachers discuss topics with kids like sexuality especially at a certain age when a parent doesn't know there qualifications or there motivation is a problem.
But regardless doing it without the parents knowledge or permission is a GIGANTIC problem and that's what a lot of these teachers are doing and school boards

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
But regardless doing it without the parents knowledge or permission is a GIGANTIC problem and that's what a lot of these teachers are doing and school boards
I don't know enough about it to take a hard stance either way, but I am aware the gist of it and do have some issues with not informing parents. It does stray pretty far from this thread topic tho. Maybe we need a separate thread for it?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know enough about it to take a hard stance either way, but I am aware the gist of it and do have some issues with not informing parents. It does stray pretty far from this thread topic tho. Maybe we need a separate thread for it?
Oh yeah no problem

One last thing tho that picture you posted who put him in that dress. His parents? Or some stranger at a school without the families consent or permission?

Big difference.

If a family is cool with it I'm down. It's your kid. Don't be doing it or taaching topics without there knowledge and permission tho

Back to the thread tho

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
One last thing tho that picture you posted who put him in that dress. His parents? Or some stranger at a school without the families consent or permission?
Oh yeah, I'm sure it was his parents. It was a common practice at one time. Especially in the Victorian Era. Didn't seem to hurt anyone either... just sayin'. Tho I already agreed with you that I have issues with not informing parents, but I don't know enough about what is actually happening to grab my torch and pitchfork yet...

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah I agree starting around junior high would be understandable. Let's do it with the parents on board and there probably won't be the backlash

I work mental health and we are strictly forbidden not to discuss our personal ideology for a reason. We are supposed to be neutral for a reason. There is a primary focus and purpose to focus on the task at hand which is 1 there safety and focusing on there mental health crisis.

If this issue is part of the reason for there distress that is supposed to be handled by a highly qualified therapist with the doctor involved WITH the parents being involved

I feel teachers are in that same sphere. Your responsibility is to keep my kid safe and to teach the skills that will enable them to thrive

If an issue comes up past that or my kid wants to explore these topics no problem. Let me know and let me know the person's qualifications and the content they'll use to discuss it with my child. And then we have no problems.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I got your point, tho I'm still sorting through that issue. I sent you a pm about it so we don't drag this thread down another rabbit hole, lol.
I'll just follow up with you on the PM tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis