D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Whew, some of the biggest powerhouses in the Final Four. Go Coach K! But if not thank you for the memories. His golden era was 88-92. And this guy.....
1648892070552.jpeg

What did Christian Laettner say after hitting the winning shot? Get off me!!! Hahahahaha

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Biggest single day race in cycling tomorrow. The Tour of Flanders! I will be drinking beer and eating fries with mayo starting around 6am tomorrow. Too bad covid has taken out one of the top riders.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Went into this weekend thinking Duke has a pretty good shot. Then after seeing Kansas do a number on Villanova--yikes! Plus NC beat Duke badly at home.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, Kansas was down by 15 at half and came back. K 72, NC 69. Looked like their transition game just killed NC. Anyway, congrats!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Press: What a tremendous comeback by Tiger to even be playing!!!

Me: It isn't as if he's playing football.:confused:;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Odd day for Game 5's: Suns +30, Miami +35, Grizzlies +39. :oops:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh hell and I'm gonna be busy watching paint dry ;)
Seems they checked out LOL. Had GS not gone on a run in the 4th they'd have lost by over 50 LOL. Well the Bucks/Celtics was fun anyway.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Celtics in a blow out. Skying the 3's. Around 25 they made. Even the reserves were hitting em.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Goodness me. He had some help, but Justin Thomas is the fifth major champion to have come back from 7+ shots in the final round. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some of my Tiger memories were way back in.the day when he said 'I did pretty well' at one of the British Open's. The wind was high and that long grass. He took third at like +3 or so. Pretty shifty conditions that week LOL. One year he won the BO it was reported he didn't miss a fairway all week or something ridiculous. There was the year he won the US Open at like -17. He settled for a tie for the record, but I seem to remember him sinking a lot of 15-20 ft putts. 14-1 when leading in the final round, but my fav is four in a row. That's just crazy good.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
not much of a NASCAR fan anymore, open wheel and sports car racing are my favs along with NHRA
Same here, I used to follow it, until they started stage racing then they lost me and a whole lot of others. Plus its become so dependent on an overabundance of rules. that they seem to make up as the season goes along.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Scott Dixon on the pole for Indy, wow what a qualifing run !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Seems redundant to say at at this point, but another title for Rafa at the French. 14-0 in the finals.

Iga Swiatek won her second title. She's on a 35 match win streak.:oops:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Last Indy Car race from Belle Isle today, taking to the streets of Detroit next year.......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis