What are you watching tonight?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's the thing, does anyone have the time to really watch as many as was posted up by that member? This is a good thread to get ideas of what to watch. But anyone thinks he really watches all of what he post up? If not, than what's the agenda behind posting up so many just about everyday.
I like to pop in and see what's being posted or to share from time to time. I think a short description, a link to the music or trailer and maybe 1 image is plenty.

It's gotten to the point where entire pages are taken up with a long stream of 100-plus images to scroll through in each and every page of every single music related thread. Not just one of them, ALL of them, every frigging time... Everyone else's posts are completely buried and I really don't like having to scroll though literally hundreds of images just to find one post with some actual music linked in it.

/rant. :p

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man, you guys gotta check out this cool lil Syfy series on Netflix. If your a Syfy junkie like I am your going to love it!! It's mixed with animation. Gotta throwback to the old time comic book day's. I freaking love it so far! It has some very credible actors and actresses in it.
IMG_20220329_200740054_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

Here's the thing, does anyone have the time to really watch as many as was posted up by that member? This is a good thread to get ideas of what to watch. But anyone thinks he really watches all of what he post up? If not, than what's the agenda behind posting up so many just about everyday.
First off thanks to members in general for using the reporting function. This is a troll plain and simple IMO.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I like to pop in and see what's being posted or to share from time to time. I think a short description, a link to the music or trailer and maybe 1 image is plenty.

It's gotten to the point where entire pages are taken up with a long stream of 100-plus images to scroll through in each and every page of every single music related thread. Not just one of them, ALL of them, every frigging time... Everyone else's posts are completely buried and I really don't like having to scroll though literally hundreds of images just to find one post with some actual music linked in it.

/rant. :p
I use to frequent the vinyl thread, I have a ton of LP's that go back to the early '70s that I still love to spin. I don't see anything wrong with your post, it's a /rant, but this isn't a (steam vent thread) where as pre @gene guidelines of rules that he set for member's to follow. Where just about anything goes as long as there's no name calling etc.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Been a while but that episode of Hoarding where the woman pulls her dead cat out of the fridge with the eyes gone. Oh no, I have to give up poor Fluffy!:)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Been a while but that episode of Hoarding where the woman pulls her dead cat out of the fridge with the eyes gone. Oh no, I have to give up poor Fluffy!:)
I watch that when I just want something to stream when playing around on the net of course other series of others on Netflix. But do remember that episode. I was like wtf?..:oops:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched the first 2 Moon Knight episodes last night. Moon Knight is a cool character and I really want to like the show, but one of the personalities of the protagonist is soooo frustratingly inept, whiny and hard to watch. I almost turned it off a couple of times but I did want to see what was going to happen next so I kept watching. Tho I may have ff'd through a couple of particularly frustrating scenes...

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You guys gotta check out, 'Kiss Me First' I finished it yesterday on Netflix I liked it, it's pretty cool. Of course I'm a Sci-Fi junkie sooo.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watched the first 2 Moon Knight episodes last night. Moon Knight is a cool character and I really want to like the show, but one of the personalities of the protagonist is soooo frustratingly inept, whiny and hard to watch. I almost turned it off a couple of times but I did want to see what was going to happen next so I kept watching. Tho I may have ff'd through a couple of particularly frustrating scenes...
Watching E2 atm. I think the ineptitude is a little high lol, but I’m trying to just let that add to contrast of mark. I’ll see where it goes. The info says Atmos, but as a marvel title I’m not surprised to find it underwhelming, as well as the bass. It still has my interest so, there’s that …lol

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Watching E2 atm. I think the ineptitude is a little high lol, but I’m trying to just let that add to contrast of mark. I’ll see where it goes. The info says Atmos, but as a marvel title I’m not surprised to find it underwhelming, as well as the bass. It still has my interest so, there’s that …lol
I think his ineptitude is very intentional so's to contrast with his more capable personality, but holy poop man. It's the tense scenes where he should trust himself and doesn't, causes a lot of frustration for me to watch. It's like "C'mon! Get to it already!". Sheesh. Episode 2 did get a little better tho and things are starting to move.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think his ineptitude is very intentional so's to contrast with his more capable personality, but holy poop man. It's the tense scenes where he should trust himself and doesn't, causes a lot of frustration for me to watch. It's like "C'mon! Get to it already!". Sheesh. Episode 2 did get a little better tho and things are starting to move.
Yeah. Getting towards the end of E2. Story’s picking up, and found a little bass lol. There’s a light comedic element too. Not sure if it adds to or takes away from the campiness.
So far it’s pretty fun.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis