What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
In the US, I lean more to BNW short term leading into Idiocracy later on....as for other parts of the world, more 1984. Depends on the countries history if that makes sense.
I think I see where you're comin' from; my point was that I don't believe we're going to evolve into what was seen in that film -- NO ONE will be walking around in peace robes mumbling crap to each other about "Have a Joy Joy Day!" and "You Look GREEEEEEEEEAT TOOOO---DAY!!!"

Just ain't gonna happen based on the direction we're headed -- the human race would be extinct long before then.

BTW, funny you picked the Fugitive now. It's one of my fav. St. Pats Day movies. Also, State of Grace. Very 1980s NYC...
Yes -- we watch The Fugitive every St. Pats Day because of the parade scene. And State of Grace...wow, I haven't heard that film mentioned since college when my roommate and good friend turned me on to it. Harris was a complete off-the-wall nutball in that....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Greatest-Showman-Hugh-Jackman (1).jpg

Had friends over with my Mom and Dad great movie for all of us to watch together

Not to my personal tastes but my mom loved it her friend loved it everyone enjoyed the musical side of it which sounded great on the system

And I actually enjoyed it

Good times tonight

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
View attachment 54693

Had friends over with my Mom and Dad great movie for all of us to watch together

Not to my personal tastes but my mom loved it her friend loved it everyone enjoyed the musical side of it which sounded great on the system

And I actually enjoyed it

Good times tonight
Wish I still had a mom and dad.....:(

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the 4K Blu-ray (UK) and Blu-ray (Warner in the U.S.), due around May, so I can finally retire this piss-poor-looking DVD; probably pick up the imported 4K...

R.I.P. Mr. Hauer....you will be missed​

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Threw this in again last night primarily for the purpose of testing my UHD Blu-ray player, as the last time I spun it, the unit made loud noises as the disc spun up, eventually stretching into a couple of minutes of the feature film...now obviously something is wrong with this pressing, or perhaps my Panasonic player (though I can't explain, then, why this doesn't happen with any other discs), because when I went to load it last night, the player wouldn't recognize it, forcing me to eject it and then load it again.

Once I did that it played, but I don't understand why it occurred in the first place (I got a message on the screen saying "Cannot play, check disc") -- and perhaps what's even weirder, the spin-up noise from the time before didn't happen...

:crazy:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
YouTube! :oops::oops:My favorite pop tart!
Enjoy fellas. :D:)

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

Threw this in again last night primarily for the purpose of testing my UHD Blu-ray player, as the last time I spun it, the unit made loud noises as the disc spun up, eventually stretching into a couple of minutes of the feature film...now obviously something is wrong with this pressing, or perhaps my Panasonic player (though I can't explain, then, why this doesn't happen with any other discs), because when I went to load it last night, the player wouldn't recognize it, forcing me to eject it and then load it again.

Once I did that it played, but I don't understand why it occurred in the first place (I got a message on the screen saying "Cannot play, check disc") -- and perhaps what's even weirder, the spin-up noise from the time before didn't happen...

Could you please stop with the inline posting of 72 images in a post. This clutters up the thread with the 'Endless Scroll'. Thumbnail attachment is best.

No one want to have to hit the 'page down' key on their keyboard 37 times to make it past a single post.

As example:
clefs-5c871cc146e0fb00017b316e (2020_06_25 23_16_55 UTC) - Copy.jpgclefs-5c871cc146e0fb00017b316e (2020_06_25 23_16_55 UTC).jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis