Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Would Trump have withheld funds purely over UKR corruption concerns? Unlikely since it involved the Biden's.

Also one of the things I read was Giuliani wanted Barr to after Joe. He wasn't interested. Hence my theory Trump was really only interested in an announcement into the investigation regardless of its merits.
Yeah, I read that Trump tried to get him to go after Biden. But who believes anything the water down fake media reports anyways these days especially not on TV. There afraid they'll get taken out. Some very powerful people up in the swamp.

Last edited:
SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Would Trump have withheld funds purely over UKR corruption concerns? Unlikely since it involved the Biden's.

Also one of the things I read was Giuliani wanted Barr to go after Joe. He wasn't interested. Hence my theory Trump was really only interested in an announcement into the investigation regardless of its merits.
Your theory is one of many that could be true. We can only go on what we do know.
The withholding for corruption was baked into the pre existing aid agreements and were a matter of protocall and legalities. The matter of the Biden's involvement was more corruption on top of the rest, which was substancial.

It poses an interesting question. If you, as president, found out a former government official who also happened to be your rival was involved in international corruption that could compromise the US what would you do? It's a bad situation lose/lose.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Your theory is one of many that could be true. We can only go on what we do know.
The withholding for corruption was baked into the pre existing aid agreements and were a matter of protocall and legalities. The matter of the Biden's involvement was more corruption on top of the rest, which was substancial.

It poses an interesting question. If you, as president, found out a former government official who also happened to be your rival was involved in international corruption that could compromise the US what would you do? It's a bad situation lose/lose.
What's more important, making illegal acts by a former high-ranking member of the US executive branch public, or "Well, it looks like he's just trying to gain an edge in the election"?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Kinda depends on how much I had to drink the night before ...... ;)
I could be blind drunk and I would still rather piss on an electric fence than on a member of Congress, to put out a fire.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What's more important, making illegal acts by a former high-ranking member of the US executive branch public, or "Well, it looks like he's just trying to gain an edge in the election"?
The former is worse than the latter, but does it excuse the latter?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The former is worse than the latter, but does it excuse the latter?
You want every advantage in the playbook. Some of it is justified IMO, but I also don't empathize with your side. The Floyd riots were worse certainly in terms of destruction, cost,, and bad policy. The right cried when the left didn't report it, but than you turned the other cheek to the election scam and Jan 6th. It's kind of cyclical in that regard.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

That's true, but honestly I don't care (Trump Fatigue). The supporters who loooooooove that he pours gasoline on the fire then cries when Hillary calls them "basket of deplorables." No thank you. I don't want to be a part of it. Trying to defend 'what a grave injustice this is' while being the biggest prick. The attraction to him from the alt-right due to his cadence/hate speak and doesn't separate himself from them. It's TDS! More deflection. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left.:):):)
I just hope they at least try to work together on a few very important things that our country needs like a balanced budget and or at least work on getting the deficit down. Millions of illegals coming through our country. As far as the corruption, always has been. The focus should be on the Congress members. As far as the White House goes been some horrible presidents over the last few decades. Congress is where the real power is they control the checkbook. There's an idiot sitting in the WH now, just like the last 6 or so. I really don't remember seeing this in the WH, except for Nixon's administration and maybe Carter's. Maybe some older AH members can interrade a little more on this. That's why I poke fun at both parties. I don't have an agenda I just wish they'd do their f$$king job!

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
That's true, but honestly I don't care (Trump Fatigue). The supporters who loooooooove that he pours gasoline on the fire then cries when Hillary calls them "basket of deplorables." No thank you. I don't want to be a part of it. Trying to defend 'what a grave injustice this is' while being the biggest prick. The attraction to him from the alt-right due to his cadence/hate speak and doesn't separate himself from them. It's TDS! More deflection. :rolleyes:
Understand your view on fatigue. It's a definite factor that many feel. Many people felt the same with Bush towards the end of his presidency. All you have to do is search for "Bush Derangement Syndrome" and see for yourself.

Trump is a showman no doubt and his cadence is part of that act. He would have gone away if things have not developed as they have since he left office. The economy is suffering from inflation/stagnation and the US looks weaker because of it. World events are waking up from a period of slumber because of that either real or perceived weakness. Economic Might = Military Might. One of the big reasons we won the Cold War was the fact that the Soviets knew they could not compete with the 1980s economic boom.

The common people are angry and concerned about how that hits their families and the fact that the elite class in DC, Hollywood, the 1%, behave in an "above the law" manner with no consequences. The Hunter story will only feed that anger and, as we have said, it sets up a angry tide election in Nov.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Understand your view on fatigue. It's a definite factor that many feel. Many people felt the same with Bush towards the end of his presidency. All you have to do is search for "Bush Derangement Syndrome" and see for yourself.

Trump is a showman no doubt and his cadence is part of that act. He would have gone away if things have not developed as they have since he left office. The economy is suffering from inflation/stagnation and the US looks weaker because of it. World events are waking up from a period of slumber because of that either real or perceived weakness. Economic Might = Military Might. One of the big reasons we won the Cold War was the fact that the Soviets knew they could not compete with the 1980s economic boom.

The common people are angry and concerned about how that hits their families and the fact that the elite class in DC, Hollywood, the 1%, behave in an "above the law" manner with no consequences. The Hunter story will only feed that anger and, as we have said, it sets up a angry tide election in Nov.
Bush Fatigue is not a similar Fatigue to Trump. The distinction is the president fueled the fire with his cadence/hate speak. It usually involves the media alone. Trump does it by his tone. The reason supporters have to deny this because it's a significant and appealing quality while at the same time having to reject that is the reason he lost. The left may have manipulated in other areas, but they never had to manipulate his behavior. As you once said: to see heads explode.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Bush Fatigue is not a similar Fatigue to Trump. The distinction is the president fueled the fire with his cadence/hate speak. It usually involves the media alone. Trump does it by his tone. The reason supporters have to deny this because it's a significant and appealing quality while at the same time having to reject that is the reason he lost. The left may have manipulated in other areas, but they never had to manipulate his behavior. As you once said: to see heads explode.
The fatigue is the similar but different. I am old enough to remember Nixon Fatigue and Reagan Fatigue. The media is biased against any Republican president or candidate. Trump certainly attracted the most hatred. You focus on cadence and what the left calls "hate speech". These were things the media was certainly aware of and amused with when they were pushing Trump to get the Repub nomination for their ratings and dumped Jeb Bush.
The main hatred or "heads exploding" comes from the fact that Trump actually won and beat Hillary in 2016 against all odds. The media and Hillary have never gotten over that. Add to that, it's become clear the whole Russia deal with Trump was a Hoax begun by her campaign. Four years and millions of tax payer dollars spent on investigations based on the fraudulent Steele dossier. Our media is a plague on our nation.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The fatigue is the similar but different. I am old enough to remember Nixon Fatigue and Reagan Fatigue. The media is biased against any Republican president or candidate. Trump certainly attracted the most hatred. You focus on cadence and what the left calls "hate speech". These were things the media was certainly aware of and amused with when they were pushing Trump to get the Repub nomination for their ratings and dumped Jeb Bush.
The main hatred or "heads exploding" comes from the fact that Trump actually won and beat Hillary in 2016 against all odds. The media and Hillary have never gotten over that. Add to that, it's become clear the whole Russia deal with Trump was a Hoax begun by her campaign. Four years and millions of tax payer dollars spent on investigations based on the fraudulent Steele dossier. Our media is a plague on our nation.
No, you specifically said recently regarding if Trump won in 2024 is to see heads explode. You calling him a showman is further pointing to his public vs private behavior, meaning the fueling of hate is his intent. If some of you had simply left it at you support his policy than that is a very respectful position. That you are trying to continue to equate his behavior as anything in the norm or comparable to any other president, at least in my lifetime, is silly. I know what I see. I don't need to dissect it into mush.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Read this, Biden is spot on where he mentioned that the petroleum industry was just sit on idle Wells. Just to wait till price shoots up than they'll open the wells up. Some of you guy's know I worked the petroleum industry for over 15 years 80% in the Gulf of Mexico. Which by the way close to half of oil and natural gas supplies come in from the Gulf for this country. I have been in many well bay areas all over the Gulf and have seen first hand Wells with the down hole or master valves close off. I sat in many meetings with production with them discussing just that how many Wells to shut in just to get the price they want. Gotta give Biden credit on this one for calling out the petroleum industry for price gouging. In reality it's a monopoly that the petroleum industry has, which should be against the law.
Screenshot_20220401-093758~2.png

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
No, you specifically said recently regarding if Trump won in 2024 is to see heads explode. You calling him a showman is further pointing to his public vs private behavior, meaning the fueling of hate is his intent. If some of you had simply left it at you support his policy than that is a very respectful position. That you are trying to continue to equate his behavior as anything in the norm or comparable to any other president, at least in my lifetime, is silly. I know what I see. I don't need to dissect it into mush.
I used the term "heads explode" to post the fact that a new Latin media channel that was conservative was opening up and will be a threat to the Dems messaging to that community. Unless you are pointing out a different post of mine please highlight it and let me know. Otherwise, you are mistaken.

The only defense of Trump is for his policies that worked, some did not. As for his behavior, it was certainly worse than many presidents but he was not the worst with regard to personal behaviour. That crown belongs to Bill.

The fueling of hate is an issue for both sides and the media. Its how they get power, keep power and make money whether you see it or not.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Read this, Biden is spot on where he mentioned that the petroleum industry was just sit on idle Wells. Just to wait till price shoots up than they'll open the wells up. Some of you guy's know I worked the petroleum industry for over 15 years 80% in the Gulf of Mexico. Which by the way close to half of oil and natural gas supplies come in from the Gulf for this country. I have been in many well bay areas all over the Gulf and have seen first hand Wells with the down hole or master valves close off. I sat in many meetings with production with them discussing just that how many Wells to shut in just to get the price they want. Gotta give Biden credit on this one for calling out the petroleum industry for price gouging. In reality it's a monopoly that the petroleum industry has, which should be against the law.
View attachment 55062
That must have been interesting to work on wells as you had. I know it's hard and dirty work.
Was your work for the big mulitnationals?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
That must have been interesting to work on wells as you had. I know it's hard and dirty work.
Was your work for the big mulitnationals?
All of them, and a lot of independents also, like, Taylor Energy Apache, Sammy Dan just to name a few. I've lived on the water for most of my career in the Gulf of Mexico. Shell aka Dutch Shell, Exxon/Mobile, Chevron/Texaco, BP British Petroleum. Deep Water, production facilities, to many to remember, umm Shell Auger, Chevron /Texaco Petronius, Shell Perdido, Shell Ursa. Western end of the Gulf, Unical. Inland are the much older production facilities, Mostly now owned by independent, use to be owned by, Pennzoil, Gulf oil, Aamco, Conoco oil. There's No oil shortage. There's enough oil to last through this century and way into the next. I was a automated controls and safeties, senior instrumentation technician. My job was to install repair or troubleshoot Master Well control panels master control panels skater safety shutdown systems. Keep the place from blowing up keep the facility safe and people from dying. Think back to the BP blowout, that's the worst case scenario of a facility blowing up. But that accident was caused by drilling not production. I should say caused by human error of a company man not listening to what was being reported to him. Company man didn't want to shut down, they where close to 1 billion spent he wanted to get the well opened at all cost. Instead of taking heed, it costs 11 lives and hundreds of billions and polluted environment to all of the Gulf States. It cost 1 million a day to drill for oil and that can last up to a year or longer to complete the drill for one well. Yeah I've lost friends out there, I've witness first hand death, so yeah it's hard and dirty it's also one of the most dangerous line of work to get into. But I loved what I did, If I wouldn't have gotten hurt I more then likely would still be flying all over the Gulf in helping bring you guys the fuel for your cars and homes.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Read this, Biden is spot on where he mentioned that the petroleum industry was just sit on idle Wells. Just to wait till price shoots up than they'll open the wells up.
Certain areas of oil extraction are not profitable below a given price point, example, tar sand oil from Canada doesn't return a profit when prices fall below $80 a barrel.

As for Natural gas, I'm pretty sure the Marcellus Shale play is the single largest in the US at present

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
All of them, and a lot of independents also, like, Taylor Energy Apache, Sammy Dan just the name a few. I've lived on the water for most of my career in the Gulf of Mexico. Shell aka Dutch Shell, Exxon/Mobile, Chevron/Texaco, BP British Petroleum. Deep Water, production facilities, to many to remember, umm Shell Auger, Chevron /Texaco Petronius, Shell Perdido, Shell Ursa. Western end of the Gulf, Unical. Inland are the much older production facilities, Mosley now owned by Independence, use to be owned by, Pennzoil, Gulf oil, Aamco, Conoco oil. There's No oil shortage. There's enough oil to last through this century and way into the next.
That's impressive. I worked with some of those names in my past and remember reading reserve analysis saying the same about the amount of oil out there. Also, had to do much damage analysis after the Deepwater Horizon CAT. What a F'up that was.

The key to lower prices in that sector as well as any market is competition. Biden is right to criticize gouging but personally I give him no credit. He, or better said, the people around him caused this and are now trying to make political points off of the results.

As bad as they are, the multinationals are behaving exactly according to their read of the market. Once Biden took office everybody in the industry knew that his policies were going to restrict competition. The Keystone XL cancellation along with his other early moves caused prices to spike immediately. The oil market as any commodity is based on advanced contract pricing and futures speculation. Restriction of supply will cause prices to increase.

Those policies combined with the green agenda item of pressuring financial institutions to restrict loans to the smaller/medium sized oil players has crushed competition for the big multinationals, OPEC and even the Russians. They are benefiting from our policies and the common person is paying for it. We have indirectly helped line Putin's pockets..

Damn, the Saudi's wouldn't even take Biden's phone calls to increase supply and here we are looking to Venezuela to increase supply and untapping our national reserves?
It's a sad situation.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis