Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You guys are posting up some funny sh$t!! Lol, I just poking fun at politics, on a more serious note how can anyone take either side serious, Republicans or Democrats. I mean just look at the 3 women who's up in Washington that I posted up.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You guys are posting up some funny sh$t!! Lol, I just poking fun at politics, on a more serious note how can anyone take either side serious, Republicans or Democrats. I mean just look at the 3 women who's up in Washington that I posted up.
It's become a reality show everyone can watch...except they run our country and have the power to really screw us over...like they do on the regular...I don't like this show :(

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
It's become a reality show everyone can watch...except they run our country and have the power to really screw us over...like they do on the regular...I don't like this show :(
You didn't happen to read that article about the Democrat Joe Manchin, well he has this coal business that's tied to electrical plant that's been using the coal to fuel that electrical plant. Dude screwing over his own constituents. But I'd hit the one with the glasses on.She sure can open up her mouth wide.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You didn't happen to read that article about the Democrat Joe Manchin, well he has this coal business that's tied to electrical plant that's been using the coal to fuel that electrical plant. Dude screwing over his own constituents. But I'd hit the one with the glasses on.She sure can open up her mouth wide.
He's a well known shill. Doesn't care what he does as long as his coal is protected.

Until we get monetary incentive out of government, we're stuck with people like him.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
He's a well known shill. Doesn't care what he does as long as his coal is protected.

Until we get monetary incentive out of government, we're stuck with people like him.
Than there this Republican, his wife has deep ties and her family to Chinese companies.
Screenshot_20220331-111930~2.png

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Think AOC is kinda cute, so long as she doesn't speak.

Is it me or does Maxine Waters look a bit like Steven Tyler?

1648748871746.png

1648749071971.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My guess is....

Trump had insider info and pressured Ukraine by threatening to withhold aid because he knew Biden was his biggest obstacle to reelection. Giuliani was the driving force behind attaining the laptop. The Murdoch-owned NY Post released the story errr coincidentally in October 2020. The Dems knew about it well before then. Twitter buried it. Once a deeper investigation happened, leftist news sources started rolling the story and timed it before mid-terms. Hunter is in deep poop. Joe will probably get off.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
This crap had better be taken seriously, or the ones who didn't pay attention will wake up one morning and ask "WTF happened????????????"/

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This crap had better be taken seriously, or the ones who didn't pay attention will wake up one morning and ask "WTF happened????????????"/
30 plus trillion dollars in debt, record high inflation, kind of late for WTF happened. It's more like WGF now. Everyone of them cheese d$cks up in the swamp only get into that job for one reason to make themselves rich off of tax dollars.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
My guess is....

Trump had insider info and pressured Ukraine by threatening to withhold aid because he knew Biden was his biggest obstacle to reelection. Giuliani was the driving force behind attaining the laptop. The Murdoch-owned NY Post released the story errr coincidentally in October 2020. The Dems knew about it well before then. Twitter buried it. Once a deeper investigation happened, leftist news sources started rolling the story and timed it before mid-terms. Hunter is in deep poop. Joe will probably get off.
In contrast to Democrat talking points and spin.
Trump did not threaten to withhold aid because of Biden only. It was corruption overall in the UKR as confirmed by even the Obama administration.
Giuliani did pursue the laptop and evidence and botched it up.
The FBI came into possession of the Laptop in Dec 2019.
NY Post found out FBI had the Laptop in Oct 2020.
NY Post published the story.
Media ignored or buried it. Twitter and Facebook prevented it from being circulated.
Deep investigation? If it was Don Jr. no one would have waited for that.
Agree with you on Hunter.
Joe, not so sure yet as there are two separate investigations going on that we know of.
It has been alleged that Joe was getting a cut of Hunter's earnings. No one is talking about Joe's brother Jim yet. That's in the background.
These investigations have not concluded yet so there is more to come.

highfigh

highfigh

30 plus trillion dollars in debt, record high inflation, kind of late for WTF happened. It's more like WGF now. Everyone of them cheese d$cks up in the swamp only get into that job for one reason to make themselves rich off of tax dollars.
They used to be forbidden to take money from lobbyists. They used to 'kinda' care about how badly they were screwing us. Now they care, but it's about "How can we screw them more than we did in the past?".

I wouldn't piss on a member of Congress if they were on fire.

highfigh

highfigh

In contrast to Democrat talking points and spin.
Trump did not threaten to withhold aid because of Biden only. It was corruption overall in the UKR as confirmed by even the Obama administration.
Giuliani did pursue the laptop and evidence and botched it up.
The FBI came into possession of the Laptop in Dec 2019.
No one is talking about Joe's brother Jim yet. That's in the background.
These investigations have not concluded yet so there is more to come.
Yes, they are- I watched some clips from CNN.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Would Trump have withheld funds purely over UKR corruption concerns? Unlikely since it involved the Biden's.

Also one of the things I read was Giuliani wanted Barr to go after Joe. He wasn't interested. Hence my theory Trump was really only interested in an announcement into the investigation regardless of its merits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis