M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
My R11 client said the R11 are the absolute best speakers he's ever heard.

Also said the R11 have so much bass that he doesn't need any subs.

He is powering the R11 with just the Yamaha RX-A4A.

No. Wait. I spoke too soon. Now he wants an ATI or Legacy Audio amp. Even though I told him he doesn't need it. People never listen to me. They ask me what I think, and then do something else.
:D
Acu you need to get him some Brystons. He needs Brystons. Mono’s. He’ll love the 20 year warranty! :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Not good idea when Amps cost more than the speakers. :D
Hahaha! meh, go big! Legend has it that the best setup consists of 1. Good speakers 2. Amps that cost more than your speakers and 3. Speaker cables that cost more than your amp and speakers combined. :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Acu you need to get him some Brystons. He needs Brystons. Mono’s. He’ll love the 20 year warranty! :D
You know the FACT that you keep on bringing up the Bryston amps tell me that you are fantasizing about owning them for YOURSELF! :D

Just plan for LESS speakers and then you can get those BRYSTON amps. ;)

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
You know the FACT that you keep on bringing up the Bryston amps tell me that you are fantasizing about owning them for YOURSELF! :D

Just plan for LESS speakers and then you can get those BRYSTON amps. ;)
Hahaha! You are correct! When the time comes it's going to be a tough choice. ATI or Bryston?........I mean I can't go wrong with either. But if the pocket book allows, then for sure I'll be going with Bryston's. :D

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
My R11 client said the R11 are the absolute best speakers he's ever heard.

Also said the R11 have so much bass that he doesn't need any subs.

He is powering the R11 with just the Yamaha RX-A4A.

No. Wait. I spoke too soon. Now he wants an ATI or Legacy Audio amp. Even though I told him he doesn't need it. People never listen to me. They ask me what I think, and then do something else.
:D
Ever go outfit shopping with your wife?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hahaha! You are correct! When the time comes it's going to be a tough choice. ATI or Bryston?........I mean I can't go wrong with either. But if the pocket book allows, then for sure I'll be going with Bryston's. :D
Might as well get Bryston pre-pro to match the amps. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, sure I'd take Bryston, who wouldn't. Way out of my price range.
I think the ONLY allure about Bryston is that 20YR warranty since nobody offers 20YR.

I wish ATI would increase their 7YR warranty to 20YR warranty and increase their MSRP by $2K. :D

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
This looks fun and interesting!
ls60-blue-pair.jpg

$7K/Pair - hmm...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis