cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Amusing article giving a French Canadian's perspective on Florida.

We are another planet compared to Quebec, population wise. . It's true that the population of Florida (21.5 million) is two-and-a-half times bigger than Quebec's population of 8 million. What gets me is people that complain about Fl from Canada. If they don't like Fla, stop coming to Fla. Of the Canadians who visited Florida in the past two years, 42% said they went to the Orlando area, compared to 36.4% for Miami, 33.2% for Fort Lauderdale, 22.3% for the Tampa Bay Area, 19.4% for Palm Beach, 15.9% for the Florida Keys and 15.5% for the Fort Myers area. And we have 2 Canadian couple vacationing on our street now ( actually they both own houses) . From our tourist figures, 3.512 million Canadians visited the Sunshine State . And yes they complain all the time, about something. If you don't like Fl, please stay away. But nice people.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I’ll alert the Canadian Embassy that you want the Québécois to be a little more appreciative.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Daily death rates are ticking upwards again over 2200 a day. I guess we are not out of the woods yet. :(

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Just getting our "Free" Test kits in the NY area this week. My brother flipped when he saw they were made in China...We couldn't buy them elsewhere? Thailand? Anywhere. WTAF.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Just getting our "Free" Test kits in the NY area this week. My brother flipped when he saw they were made in China...We couldn't buy them elsewhere? Thailand? Anywhere. WTAF.
Does it have the NIOS stamp on it?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Stock market effect? ;) :D Up and down rollercoaster.
The Fed has announced rate hikes so the market will probably go down. If you are right hopefully the covid death rate goes down too. But if the market goes down enough the suicide rate will go up.:p

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja

It appears Spotify chose money over doing the right thing. Companies need to be held liable for allowing misinformation to spread so blatantly. Will be interesting to see if any other artists follow Young.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
woke up last nite with the most severe case of the chills I ever had in my life, for two hours I just shook like a leaf then as quick as in came on it went away ? Although tired I feel absolutely fine today ?

perhaps that was my brush with COVID ??

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
woke up last nite with the most severe case of the chills I ever had in my life, for two hours I just shook like a leaf then as quick as in came on it went away ? Although tired I feel absolutely fine today ?

perhaps that was my brush with COVID ??
I had the same effects after my booster. Get tested if it comes back.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
And yes they complain all the time, about something.
"Why don't they speak French here, like normal people?"
"Why does it have to be so hot here? I'll never get the sweat stains out of my Habs sweater!"
"They can't make poutine for $hit!"

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Me too in October. So just keep an eye on how you feel. The good news is that you should be protected against any serious problems.
Thanks David, did the 'at home test' last nite, negative...... all good this AM, coffee tastes great :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis