What are you watching tonight?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
81PRsPI0BhS._RI_.jpg

Was up after the games and found this on Prime. I've always loved fantasy. This was a very good movie one of those hidden delights. I always loved discovering a movie I've never heard of. Reminds me of thr Blockbuster days when you would go and rent something and discover a new favorite

I loved it so much I ordered the blue ray and going to suprise my mom with it when it arrives. She will absolutely love this movie.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
View attachment 53328

Was up after the games and found this on Prime. I've always loved fantasy. This was a very good movie one of those hidden delights. I always loved discovering a movie I've never heard of. Reminds me of thr Blockbuster days when you would go and rent something and discover a new favorite

I loved it so much I ordered the blue ray and going to suprise my mom with it when it arrives. She will absolutely love this movie.
I also like this movie. I saw it a few months ago. I think they did a very good job.

I hope they release a 4K BD version of this movie. It was shot using the Red Epic 6K-Resolution Digital camera.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw a new TV series called “Wolf Like Me”. The setting is in Australia. It’s about woman who is werewolf. Definitely looking forward to season 2. :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
View attachment 53328

I love this genre too. I have all the DragonHeart series on bluray and eragon on dvd.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Last night I watched The East on HBOMax. It's kind of a low budget thriller/drama about a woman who infiltrates an eco-terrorist group for a private security company. It was written by and starts Brit Marling whom you may know from The OA.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Last night I watched The East on HBOMax. It's kind of a low budget thriller/drama about a woman who infiltrates an eco-terrorist group for a private security company. It was written by and starts Brit Marling whom you may know from The OA.
At least 2 good things about this movie right off the bat:

1. Looks like this movie was shot using the Arri Alexa 2K Digital Camera, so PQ should be excellent
2. and one of the Producers of the movie is RIDLEY SCOTT :D

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
It's not Enter the Dragon, but am starting to stream new season of The Expanse tonight. Testing new front presence speakers..

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
It's not Enter the Dragon, but am starting to stream new season of The Expanse tonight. Testing new front presence speakers..
Why would you even compare Enter the Dragon to The Expanse?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis