D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What an epic day of football. 2 #1 seeds bounced in the same day! That was insane!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow that was one of the more painful days of football to watch. Oh my head.;)
Sorry for the pessimism but when you have 9 sacks and lose, I'm still gonna give the game ball to the Titans Front 4.:)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I can see niners taking this, after that blocked punt for a TD they have to be feeling good
GB looked like a bunch of Penguins standing on the ice while the ball was in the air. Freaking pathetic! Can't/won't block, can't pay attention to where the ball is, can't do it right. Special teams coach needs to go if they didn't already fire him.

That really was a terrible game. After they scored so easily in the first qtr, Rodgers seemed to just go into "R-E-L-A-X" mode and think it was in the bag.

See ya, Princess- it's time for someone who actually wants to win.

A blocked FG AND a blocked punt- totally unacceptable. That's not even great for a whole season and it happened in a game with a total of 23 points that was won by 3.

They all make far too much to play that badly and get away with it. After the game, LaFluer was at the podium and when I heard him say "Well, when you have new guys going in & out....." my reaction was "Nope!" and I changed the channel.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully today the teams that win will have earned it. No ST blunders or Tannehill.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Someone on YT pointed out the blocked punt TD the kicker took five steps instead of three. Not sure what the norm is.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Ironically, that was the BEST defensive playoff performance by the Packers since they last won the SB. Offense and special teams lost it. At least still have a second choice left, even though still a longshot. Will never forget this debacle.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ironically, that was the BEST defensive playoff performance by the Packers since they last won the SB. Offense and special teams lost it. At least still have a second choice left, even though still a longshot. Will never forget this debacle.
I know and I thought the Cowboys laying an egg last week was bad but this takes it I mean the Cowboys are supposed to be one and down but this Packers collapse was even worse

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yep and to think 'Galapagos' never played a game before in sub freezing temps, GB was home in the frz tundra, just pathetic ! Josh Allen and the Bills played last weekend in weather 10 degrees colder and put on an offensive show for the ages !

just one more reason why I no longer give a rats rear end for professional sports, I'll take my grandsons basketball and baseball games any day of the week !!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL go Niners! Didn't like Deebo Samuels and George Kittle limping off at the end much but a victory is a victory. Hopefully today is as entertaining!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
LOL go Niners! Didn't like Deebo Samuels and George Kittle limping off at the end much but a victory is a victory. Hopefully today is as entertaining!
Yeah I saw that too hopefully there okay

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Well have to revise my games of importance:
#1 Bengals to win SB -- real longshot since can't protect QB
#2 Eliminate Brady

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well have to revise my games of importance:
#1 Bengals to win SB -- real longshot since can't protect QB
#2 Eliminate Brady
100% with you on goal #2 but it's just so dang hard to pull it off!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
yep and to think 'Galapagos' never played a game before in sub freezing temps, GB was home in the frz tundra, just pathetic ! Josh Allen and the Bills played last weekend in weather 10 degrees colder and put on an offensive show for the ages !

just one more reason why I no longer give a rats rear end for professional sports, I'll take my grandsons basketball and baseball games any day of the week !!
And that Jimmy G interception in the red zone was oh so typical.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis