What are you watching tonight?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Oh man great movie! I just bought this 4k/Dolby Vision from Vudu but the picture quality/DV was a disappointment. Movie is phenomenal though!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched National Treasure 1 & 2 over the last couple of nights on BluRay having them replace the original DVD versions. I have to say that the use of surround channels were very effective in these two films as often caught myself looking over my shoulder. That's what a good surround soundtrack should do.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I watched National Treasure 1 & 2 over the last couple of nights on BluRay having them replace the original DVD versions. I have to say that the use of surround channels were very effective in these two films as often caught myself looking over my shoulder. That's what a good surround soundtrack should do.
Hmm interesting as I have the Blu Rays but usually watch these movies on Disney+ where they are 4k/Dolby Vision but I kinda wonder the difference in sound. Maybe I'll watch one today on Blu Ray.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Hmm interesting as I have the Blu Rays but usually watch these movies on Disney+ where they are 4k/Dolby Vision but I kinda wonder the difference in sound. Maybe I'll watch one today on Blu Ray.

I have the Blu-rays of these, also; my wife is a fan.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
From what I have read, the recently-released UHD Blu-ray looks awful; made me want to break out my trusty original DVD, which looked just fine upscaled to 4K via my Panasonic DP-UB9000...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I have the Blu-rays of these, also; my wife is a fan.
My wife and I are fans also, me more but both are fans. Was so hoping for a 3rd but never happened even though rumors keep persisting.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
My wife and I are fans also, me more but both are fans. Was so hoping for a 3rd but never happened even though rumors keep persisting.

Yeah, we were thinking a third would come...alas, I don't think the sequel with Ed Harris did as well as the WokeMouse thought it would.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Started Blade Runner 2049 last night since its on HBO max. I was really digging it! It got late and I passed out on the couch halfway through but I have the house to myself again tonight. That flick begs to be played loud.

Talk about some vicious kills! I had to rewind a couple scenes. Glorious ultraviolence! o_O

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis